Romantic Time

*in this oneshot they are 16-17*
*and there is some spice in this;)*

Today, El and Mike are spending the weekend together. Mike's family are going with Will's and El's family, but both of them didn't want to tag along.

And instead they have they're home all to themselves, and now.. the couple are watching some star wars while cuddling.

Mike- Hey El? *looks at El*
El- Yes Mike? *looks back at Mike*
Mike- You sure you wanna spend the rest of the weekend with me? I-i mean I can c-call your family an-
El- *kisses Mike* Nope, I want to spend the weekend with you Mikey *smiles*
Mike- *blushes* Oh.. okay.

After some time of watching star wars, they got pretty bored and they cuddled with eachother a bit.

El- Mike? *looks at Mike*
Mike- Yeah El? *looks back at El*
El- Thanks for staying the weekend with me *smiles*
Mike- Of course! I wouldn't have spent my weekend with anyone other than you.

They looked at eachother for a couple of minutes, the feeling in they're stomach starts to build up.

And Mike suddenly kisses El, she was surprised but returned the kiss. And it started to get a little spicy.

A/N :😏

They both got into a more comfortable position on the couch, Mike was sitting normally and El was sitting on his lap.

The kiss grew more and more, Mike caressed her cheek and El was slightly grabbing his fluffy hair, which caused Mike to groan a little.

Both of Mike's arms started to roam a little and got up to El's waist, causing her to shiver a little bit.

Then Mike turned the position, now Mike is hovering above El and started to kiss her neck. Causing El to let out a small gasp, Mike smirks and continues to kiss El's neck.

And El's hands started to lightly grab his hair, causing Mike to groan.

El- Mike...
Mike- Yes El? *looks at El*
El- That feels nice *smiles* and a little ticklish
Mike- I know El, I know
El- Keep doing it please...
Mike- Anything for you El *smiles*

And keeps doing what he was doing, then suddenly El turned the position. Now she was on top of Mike.

Mike was surprised and kinda turned on by her, because she'd never have done this before.

And they kept kissing, El was kissing Mike's neck giving him little love marks and it causes him to moan a little bit.

Mike- E-el.. that f-feels good *stutters*
El- Good *smiles and blushes*
El- Mike? *looks at Mike*
Mike- Yeah El? *looks back at El*
El- Can we cuddle? I wanna get some sleep.
Mike- Yeah sure *smiles*

Then both of them got up from they're position and got in to a better position, and started to close they're eyes, when suddenly...

Dustin- HEY MIKE! LET'S GO TO THE ARCADE!
Max- oh my gosh, shut up Dustin!

When the Party got in, El and Mike were kinda shocked and quickly let go of eachother.

Mike- What? Dude c'mon it's already 8 p.m, the arcade closes at 10 *annoyed*
Dustin- C'mon man, we haven't hung out together since last thursday!
Lucas- Yeah man, look I get it.. you wanna have romantic time with El but you gotta give us some time to hangout too.
Max- Yeah that's right.
Mike- Fine, let's go...
El- Okay!

When they're about to leave, Max spotted something on El's neck.

Max- Umm... El?
El- Yeah Max? *looks at Max*
Max- Is that a hickey?! *pointing at El's neck*
El- Umm... what's a hickey?

Dustin and Lucas looked at it too, and looked at Mike to have the exact same thing.

Lucas- Holy shit! Did you guys did it?!?
Mike- What!? No! We're both too young Lucas! *flustered and blushes*
Dustin- And what is this? *pointing at Mike's neck*
Mike- Umm... that I can explain to you later
Lucas- Oh you better tell us, tell us about your romantic time *smirks*
Mike- Just shut up dude!

While the boys and Max was talking about it, El had no idea what they were talking about.

El- Guys, what's a hickey? *asks innocently*
Max- A hickey is a-
Mike- ATATATA SHUT YOUR MOUTH MAX
Max- Okay, jeez *rolling eyes*

Then the Party got on to they're bikes and started to ride to the Arcade, playing all sorts of games... like dig dug and stuff

And they all decided to sleepover at Mike's house, and watched several movies and eat alot of chocolate pudding and mostly El's favorite eggos!

They got to sleep in the basement, well because the basement is pretty huge and very comfy. Lucas was with Max, El was with Mike, and Dustin was with the pudding:)

And they all got a goodnight's rest...

.....

*okay that was pretty messy😂 i didn't really know how to write spice but.. i think it was okay*
*tell me in the comments on what i should do next or maybe request some!*
*okay i gotta go, stay safe everyone💞*