Perfect Get Away

It was the beginning of summer 1983.

The first time El has ever spend her time not only with Hopper, Joyce, Will, and Jonathan.

But it was the very first time she will spend her summer with the Party! And most of all spending time with Mike.

But let's just say that El and Hopper got into a little fight...

El- I hate you! Why do you always have to be like this?!?
Hopper- Because I want you to be safe!
El- I was safe, Hopper! I was with Mike and the others! Ask Will, he was there too!
Hopper- Again with the Wheeler boy *rolls eyes*
El- His name is Mike *clenching her teeth*
Hopper- You know what, Eleven? You are not allowed to hangout with Wheeler anymore!
El- What?!? That's not fair! You can't do this! *sobs*
Hopper- Yes I can!

And with that El got into her room, crying heavily and shut the door. Even locked it, she was crying her eyes out until a knock was heard outside her window.

El- M-mike? Is that you? *wipes away tears*
Mike- Hey El, you gonna let me in?
El- *smiles* Yeah..

And then Mike got in.

Mike- El? What's wrong? Why are you crying? *cups her face*
El- I-it's Hopper.. he doesn't want me to see you again *sobs*
Mike- What? That's totally unfair! This is your first ever summer with me and the party!
El- I know..
Mike- *hugs and caresses El back* It's okay El, I'll never leave you.. even if that means I have to get my ass kicked but that's okay.
El- *giggles* you are too cute Mike.
Mike- You are cute too El *smiles*

The there was silence for a good minute.

Mike- Hey El?
El- Yeah Mike?
Mike- Do you wanna get out of here? I know a good place to go *smiles*
El- Sure Mike *smiles* let me check my door first..

Then El makes sure the door's locked.

And then the couple got out quietly, and goes to the place.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After 20 minutes the couple got to the hill where Cerebro was located.

It was nice and peaceful there, they both can see the view of Hawkins.

The birds chirping, the leaves falling, the cold air rummaging through the night.

The couple got comfy and placed the mini basket beside them, and started stargazing.

El- Mike? *looks at Mike*
Mike- Yeah? *looks back at El*
El- Thank you.. for never leaving my side.
Mike- No Eleven.. I want to thank you, for everything.. ever since me and the boys founded you in the woods, my life has changed and that is a good change. You showed me what it's like to be strong, you showed me love when my parents didn't.. you showed me happiness.. *caresses El's cheek* you changed me for the better.
El- Mike.. *tear escapes eye* I-I love you..
Mike- *wide eyes* I-I love you too Eleven

Both got emotional and shared a passionate and memorable kiss. It wasn't like they're any other kisses.

This one was full of love and compassion for one another.

They both promise to keep each other safe and not leave each other.

And they kept to they're promises.

Nothing was gonna keep them apart.

Even if Hopper wanted them to be, he can't upset his daughter again.