Nightmare

*in this oneshot they are 15/16*
*full of fluff🥰*

It was a dark and really stormy night, El was curled up in her bed hiding from the big storm.

Meanwhile, Hopper was still in his office.. he got the night shiff and was supposed to break some cases on some files.

So that means... El's all alone in the cabin. Suddenly, a lightning stroke out of the sky causes El to jump and shiver.

And she decided to go to sleep.. well if she can.

She was asleep for a while, but she got up shivering and sobbing in fear.. she got a nightmare again.

It was like this for a whole week and it started to scare her more of the real world.

Then, she decided to call Mike.. at first she didn't want too, but it was raining so hard and she just got up from another nightmare.

*phone sounds*

Mike- Hello? *yawning*
El- M-mike? *sobbing*
Mike- El? Why are you crying?
El- C-can you come h-here, please?
Mike- What about Hopper? Isn't he home?
El- N-no he's not... he has night shiff today
Mike- Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes
El- Please hurry...

*phone line goes off*

And now.. El is waiting for Mike, while hiding under the covers and slightly sobbing.

~~10 minutes later~~

*secret knock 353*

Then El raced to the door and opened it, revealing her boyfriend with a small smile on his face.

El- Mike.. please, please give me company
Mike- Of course El *smile*

Then Mike and El got inside and went straight to El's room and cuddled.

A lightning and a thunder was heard and El was scared as hell, she was quivering and shivering, crying too.

El- M-mike *sobbing* I'm scared... I don't wanna sleep.
Mike- I know El, I know.. but I'll protect you, okay? I'm never leaving you *while caressing her hair*
Mike- Now, get some sleep.. I'll be right here *smiles*
El- Okay.. I'll try too
Mike- Goodnight El *kisses her forehead*
El- Goodnight Mike

Mike was with her all night, he didn't let her out of his sight.

He was paying attention to the littlest details on her face.. starting from her brown fluffy curls on her face, her rosey cheeks, her little nose, and her cherry lips.

And for the rest of the night, Mike and El cuddled against eachother.

Not caring about whether Hopper came home the next day or not.

All they need was eachother, and only eachother.

*okay that was a little short, because I couldn't think about anything else*
*you guys and request some if you like, just write it down in the comments*
*and don't forget to vote please💞*