Together Forever

*this is gonna be a little sad and full of fluff*
*wrote this last minute haha*

It's been two years since the battle of starcourt, the Byers and El got back into Hawkins.

And the Party got back together again.

And it was going really great for El and Mike, the two got very very close since El started to go to school with the gang.

It was going pretty well, and honestly it was really fun.

Today is now Friday and El is just grabbing her books from her locker.

Stacy- Hey girls, look over here.. we have the weirdo grabbing her yucky books *laughs*
Jennifer- You know.. how did she got together with Wheeler boy? Or is he playing with her little feelings *pouts and laughs*

El tried to stay calm and ignore them, but that was happening every single day for the last month.

That made El so insecure about herself.. is she not enough for Mike? Is she not pretty enough?  Is she not smart enough? Maybe she wasn't Mike's type?

Olivia- Awww is the weirdo sad? I thought you didn't feel things *smirks*
Jennifer- Yeah, i thought so too *laughs*
Stacy- Hey girls, watch this *spills drink on El*

El had enough of those girls. But she couldn't fight them, El had to control her powers and she was tiny compared to the girls.

El whimpered and sobs as she grabs her books and ran to the girls bathroom.

Stacy- Awww she's sad *pouts and laughs*
Jennifer- Ha! I know right, she's so weak *laughs*
Olivia- C'mon girls, let's get out of here.

Meanwhile El was trying to calm herself down and tries to clean herself up.

Thank god it was only water so it was easy to clean up, but her eyes were so puffy and red from all the crying.

How is she gonna explain it to Mike?
....

The Party waited for El for ten minutes, they were wondering where El was.

Lucas- Where is she? She's supposed to be here like ten minutes ago *checks watch*
Max- Aw c'mon stalker give her a break, she has maths for last *rolls eyes*
Lucas- Fine..
Dustin- Hey guys? Don't you think El has gotten quiet recently?
Lucas- What do you mean Dustin? She's always been quiet.
Dustin- No not that.. i mean like quieter than usual.
Will- Well maybe.. i saw her after arts, she seemed off
Mike- C'mon man don't be like that *nudges Will's shoulder*
Will- Ouch, i was just saying.

After a while, El got out and headed to the Party.

El's head was kept low and her hair was covering up her face.

Mike- Hey! You ready to go?
El- Yeah i'm ready *lightly smiles*

As the gang was heading to they're bikes, Mike turned to El because there was some sort of bruise on her hand and cheek.

Mike- El? *stops El*
El- Yeah Mike?
Mike- What's all of this? *points to hand and cheek*

El panicked not knowing what to do, she thinks quickly of what she can do.. but there was nothing.

Except...

El- Oh that! Yeah.. i just got red paint on my cheek and hand *smiles*
Mike- Ohh okay then.

Then the gang goes to Mike's house because of the campaign.

~~~4 hours later~~~

Okay for four hours the boys were playing D&D while the girls were reading some magazines and some comic books.

Max- Hey losers, you guys done yet? I gotta go home.
Lucas- We're almost done, just 5 more minutes Max.
Max- Whatever you say stalker *rolls eyes*

After 5 minutes the boys got home and Max rides her bike with Lucas.

El was still with Mike since Hopper was working late.

The couple got into a comfy position and puts a blanket over them.

El was between Mike's legs and Mike's chin was resting on her shoulder.

While El was playing with Mike's fingers, he spotted something.

Mike- El, What's this? *looks at El's neck*

It looked like someone pinched or maybe even bruised her neck.

El panicked again not knowing what to do this time.. well she could lie again.

But she'll get caught once Mike founds out.

El- It's nothing Mike.. really it's nothing.
Mike- El.. *looks at El* friends don't lie, remember?
El- Yes.. I remember..
Mike- What's going on with you? You've been so quiet recently?
El- I.. I.. *sobs*
Mike- Oh El... *hugs her tightly* El, what's wrong? *caresses her cheek*
El- M-mike.. do y-you love me? *sobs*

Mike was surprised by her asking that question, he did love her.. he loves her so much.

Mike- Are you kidding me, El? Of course I love you! I love you so much! Even the gang knows how much I love you.. *smiles*
El- Promise? *looks at Mike*
Mike- Promise *smiles and kisses El's cheek*
Mike- Why are you asking that?
El- Well.. the girls in our grade, they tell me this everyday that.. that i'm not good enough for you and that you're playing with my feelings and-

Mike's lips landing on El's kissing her softly.

He didn't want to hear any of that, he got very upset that El has been treated that way.

She was the prettiest and smartest girl in his grade, he was so lucky to have her.

And the fact that some girls called and bully her like that, that made him so angry.

The two shared a passionate kiss that shows how much they love each other.

Soon enough, they both pulled away.. almost gasping for air.

Mike- El.. *cups El's face* listen to me, you are the prettiest girl in our grade.. you are funny, kind, smart and a freaking badass. El, I can't replace you with some other girl... you are the one for me, you are the love of my life and we are going to be together forever, if some people don't approve of us being together, I won't care.. i only care and love you Eleven. And nothing is going to change that *smiles*

El was speechless, she never knew Mike had loved her that way. The way that made butterflies in her stomach.

El- Mike.. *cups Mike's face* i love you too

Then El kisses Mike with lots of passion and love, Mike responded to the kiss and deepens the kiss not caring anything or anyone at the moment.

All the cared now is the girl kissing him.

And all she cared about now is the boy accepting it.