Fight?

*this one is really really sad and i guess a little soft*
*in this oneshot they are 15/16*

Mike and El.

The couple rarely have fights but when they do, they are like a nuclear bomb to each other and really really stubborn about it.

To the point where the party had a freaking plan to make both of them make up to each other and honestly it kinda worked, even though the Party was really sick of Mike and El's relationship. Them being not together make's it not good and really sad.

And now, it was really happening.

El started to run out of the school building followed by Mike who was yelling at her.

El- No! Stop it Mike! I don't care anymore! You like her and she likes you! You're better off without me, go be with her! Turn her into you're mage! I can't deal with this anymore! *crying heavily*
Mike- El, what are you talking about?! I do not like her! You're overreacting this!
El- No I am not! You guys hung out every single day, and you even bailed on me last minute so that you can hangout with Jennifer!
Mike- El, I can explain to you about this
El- No you can't! You like her and I think I know why, because she's prettier and smarter than me, huh? And unlike me she has an incredible life... *sobbing*
Mike- El.. please, please let me explain..
El- No! Just.. just leave me alone Michael, I don't wanna see you again..

And with that.. El got to her scooter and rode of to the Byers house, since Hopper was gone.. she lived with the Byers.

And Mike was just standing there heart broken and froze on what El said...

He should've have listened to her and he shouldn't be so self-centered.

And now.. things aren't the same as it used to be.

.....

It's been two weeks after the big fight, El and Mike were officially over and it's been hard for the Party and themselves.

Mike was in the basement lying on the couch basically mourning and even crying over the past two weeks.

He got really different from the Mike that everyone knew. He was so depressed and really had some health issues, his dad even got worried.

The Party had been dealing with this whole break up thing and got really sad, well.. mostly because they don't have a couple to tease anymore.

Meanwhile, El has been really sad too.. to the point where she just stays at home and watches soap opera's and eating eggos all week. She was really upset.

Joyce and Will helped her to get over Mike, but it seemed like it didn't work at all. She still is longing for Mike.

She really missed his face, his smile, his warmth, and she even missed him when he was overprotective over everything.

El only wanted him.

And Mike only wanted her.

....

Now it was three weeks after the fight happend, Mike wasn't feeling the best and wanted to leave forever.

He felt guilty because of what he has done to her, he promised her to not break her heart no matter what.

But he broke that promise and lost the love of his life.

She deserved someone better, she deserved someone that loves her. And that someone wasn't him...

Mike was taking a walk and he was crossing the road until he heard a loud honk.

But it was too late, the car got to him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

El and the rest of the Party got a phone call from the hospital. They were shocked and looked at El, who was already balling her eyes out.

At the hospital El rushed to see Mike.

When she got to the room, she broke down to tears seeing the love of her life in a hospital bed almost lifeless.

El- Mi-mike.. i'm here, i'm right here *sobs*
Mike- E-el? I-is that y-you?
El- Yes Mi-mike, it's me.. i'm right here *smiles and sobs*
Mike- I-i'm sorry.. I should've b-been a better boyfriend...
El- N-no.. Mike, you have been t-the greatest boyfriend e-ever.. I'm sorry for everything *cries*
Mike- *caressed her cheek* N-no i'm the o-one who s-should be sorry, i-i didn't p-pay attention to y-you.. i-i was p-planning to give you t-this *gives a promise ring*
El- *cries* M-mike.. i'm so sorry, i was so stupid!
Mike- It's o-okay El... you'll h-have someone better *smiles*
El- N-no i will not... I want you Mike, i've always wanted you.. i love you Mike Wheeler *sobs*
Mike- *smiles* I-i love you too El Hopper..

A beeping sound suddenly appear and Mike was gone.. just like that.

El shakes him to wake up and called everyone for help, the doctors and nurses tried to save him.. but they tried everything.

El was devastated she watched the love of her life leave infront of her. She cried and yells that he is just asleep, but the Party had to tell her that he's gone..

Mike's gone.. forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

El woked up from her sleep terrified and quietly sobbing after the dream she has just endured.

She looked everywhere and listened to the soft snores of Mike. It was just a dream she thought.

Then she snuggels real close to Mike, and because of that.. Mike wakes up.

Mike- El? Are you okay, why are you crying? *worried*
El- I-i had a dream w-where *sobs*
Mike- *hugs her tightly* it's okay El, it's okay.. I'm right here, i'm not going anywhere.
El- Promise me you'll never ever leave me?
Mike- I promise you, i will never ever leave your side. I love you El Hopper *smiles*
El- I love you too Mike Wheeler *smiles*

They both kissed passionately full of emotion, and then they pull away.

Mike- Let's got some sleep now, okay?
El- N-no.. I don't wanna go to sleep..
Mike- El, i will be right here okay? I'm here, i'll protect you *smiles*
El- Okay... *snuggles closer to Mike*
Mike- *puts arm around El's shoulder*
Mike- Goodnight El
El- Night Mike *smiles*

El didn't have nightmares that night anymore, she dreamed happily knowing that Mike is still with her and she is very very glad that the incident was all a dream.

*okay that was such a rollercoaster! Sorry i was feeling a little depressed so i wrote this, pretty long actually too*
*anyways thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote*
*don't be shy, just put some request's down there! Alright see ya later💞*