Chapter 6- Flashy Wings

The rest of the quirk Apprehension Test went as smoothly, I guess? 

After the ball test I got some food while Bakugo threw the ball and screamed "DIIIIIIIIIEEE!" as expected. Uraraka got an infinite, which instantly made me feel better because everyone wouldn't be staring at me for my earlier throw.

But the entire time, the man with red and white hair continued to glaring at me? I mean it wasn't exactly a glare, there wasn't any maliciousness behind those heterochromic eyes. But he was defiantly staring at me, and trying to maybe... intimated me? Or maybe, study me? 

After the ball throw, we moved on to the 50 meter dash, in which I got 5.59 seconds. But I sort of  held back so I wouldn't be glared at by the half ice half fire guy. But no, he continued to bore into me with his eyes. I mean I wasn't complaining, but it was uncomfortable to be stared at with such ferocity? Passion? As I said earlier I couldn't really place the emotion on his face. 

'He is going to stare at me no matter what. I'll just go all out on the next challenges then,' I thought to myself as I walked up to the grip strength station. I started to squeeze the hand grip with my normal strength. It was around 123.459 lbs (56 kg) and then I added my own power. As per usual, my freckles started to glow, and the meter read 3000 lbs (1360 kg). 

I guess I could have broken the griping device, but I was nervous that I would have to pay for it if I was broke it. So once again, I held back even thought I was determined to go beyond (A/N PLUS ULTRA!). 

'Ok this one I'm not going to hold back. You cant break a sandpit after all. You probably could break a sand pit actually if..." 

"No one cares about the crappy mechanics of a sand pit shitty nerd," Kacchan grumbles next to me and then steps up to the sand pit for the standing long jump. And he got across the entire pit. Great. 

I stood on the edge of the pit and looked across it. I decided that I would just enhance my speed and see if I could get past the entire pit without growing super big and stepping across. I was my normal height though. Just in case I didn't jump past the entire pit with just my enhanced speed, I had a backup plan.

 I jumped, and as expected I was in the middle of the pit and was nowhere near the end... whoops. This is why backup plans are such a good idea! So I quickly created wings for myself and glided to the end of the sand pit. 

I kept the wings because at this point I started to feel the backlash of my quirk again. This, in turn, created discord in my head and I started to look around in a panic for food... but there was none, because of course... why would life be easy for me?

 So I had my 'pretty' wings tucked into myself. And everyone started touching them. I just started straight forward waiting for the attention to pass. My personality doing a complete 180, and suddenly I wasn't a crying idiot when it came to social situation. 

Actually, later on in life I figured out, by using my quirk, it creates an abundant amount of serotonin, endorphins, oxytocin and dopamine. That makes a feeling of confidence. And the food restores all the feelings to normal. See its really sciency, but embarrassedly, even I don't completely understand my own quirk in depth. 

Whatever your not here for a science lesson. 

I wasssssss... staring yeah! I was being all 'badass.' Everyone else just stopped touching my huge after a while. Well except a couple people weren't touching it like Kacchan and "half'n'half."

Anyways, after standing long jump, there was the sit-ups. They were sit ups. It was boring. I don't know what else to say. All I did was do sit ups? I didn't really need to 'Buff up' for it so I did the challenge without using my quirk.

Then was the toe touch. More kind of boringness occurred. I just grew my fingers to touch my toes. All while my wings were still attached to my back, and me acting all... confident.    

I did notice that Todoroki (at least that is what all the girls say his name is), was still staring at me but there was something like appreciation? in his eyes. After only an hour I started to get his subtle emotion changes. 

NOT LIKE I WAS LOOKING AT HIM! 

No no I was totally focused on the next task: the distance run. I ran for what seemed like hours until everyone was off the track and I was the only one running. Then, I ran for 1 more hour and told everyone in a somewhat monotone voice laced with confidence, "we could be here all day, I can replenish my stamina at any moment"

"I guess you'll get another infinite Midoriya"

"Thank you sir," then I just kind of walked away to the rest of the group. Everyone was staring at me, and that's when I realized my wings were still tucked into my back. I ruffled them a bit because of the amount of attention I was getting. The lighting kid let out a small giggle and started touching them again. 

'Whatever' I thought, "its going to happen a lot anyways." 

I started forward once again to meet Todoroki's face. But instead of starting back at me, he was studying my wings. 

"Todoroki, if you want you can touch them," I asked inviting that him to touch my wings 

He just gave me a small bow (and an even smaller grin) and walked over. He started to study them and said in a state of surprise, "these seem to be 100 lbs (about 45 kg) each." 

"Well yes, wings are naturally heavy, they have to hold my entire body in the sky. This is why I'm my normal height. Because if I was bigger, I'd have to carry more weight," I stated (maybe with a small blush crossing my face) as the taller male touched the feathered wing. 

"Ok here are the scores... and Mineta Minoru, your expelled." 

Everyone stared at the perverted male, who had already went on 71 rants about women's boobs. 

Momo Yaoyorozu (who got second) had a confused look on her face and started, " I thought that you were just saying we were going to get expelled so we would try our best." (A/N yes Izuku got 1st and I'm assuming that you know the rest of the rankings because they just moved down 1 spot)

"Originally I was yes, but Mineta has no drive to be a hero. And we have 20 people in the class, which is over the average 18 amount of students per grade. This is because we have our 2 recommended students."

He continued with the students looking on in shock, "We might replace you, we might not. Either way you are expelled," Aizawa turned to the purple runt of the group and said, "Pack up and leave."

So sorry for not posting yesterday, I was sick and skill kinda am lol. Hopefully once again I haven't disappointed anyone with the amount of spelling errors there are and that you still enjoy the book -Kelly <3(1214 words)