Chapter 7- Costumes and Shapeshifting

That was the first day, crazy, I know. We had 1 expulsion and I already flirted with most of the people in my class. 

So yeah ummm... I guess I had some classes. But they are all boring so.... I'll move on to All Might crashing into our classrooms and yelling, " I AM HERE." 

He started yell-talking about us getting our costumes which was super cool! My first costume that I ever had was actually designed by me. Later on there were many upgrades and different colors added into my (and my classmate's) costumes but for now I'm going to share a pic of my old costume.

I sent in a sketch to the costume designer and they came up with the costume below. Oh also apparently I got the same designer as Kacchan and Uraraka! You can tell because of the 2 dots on the torso part! It's the designer's signature.

Sorry if you guys already knew that I just find it cool!

(A/N yes I drew this plz don't make fun of me T-T)

It had my iconic red shoes with a tight suit and jacket. The elbow and legs both had patting on them. All because my mom said I should be safe from sliding on my elbows. I also had fingerless gloves which I didn't ask for, but I wasn't complaining. There was also a doctor's coat looking thing with the sleeves cut off. The color scheme consisted of green, red, grey, and white which was kinda cool because the green matched my hair perfectly!

I put on the suit and realized it felt a bit baggy but not by much. So I did my little growing/glowing trick and I filled the costume out a bit more. 

"Nerd you don't even fit in your costume so you have to grow into it? Your such a Deku."

I looked over to the ash blonde to see him in his costume. And shit. He had ummm... how can I put this nicely? Um... the crisscross design on his costume left his collar bone and the top of his pecks open for the world to see. 

I immediately blushed looking at his generous... you know. If I put anything in the writing that might discredit Kacchan, he might yell at me. But you've probably have seen his costume. 

'I'm no longer going to look at his chest. Izuku look up. Eye contact. Stop looking!' I yelled to myself in my own thoughts. 

I looked up into the vermillion eyes to see that he was blushing too. I was surprised for a second and then cleared my mind enough to answer Kacchan. 

"Yeah Kacchan. I had to make it a little bit bigger just in case I needed to grow." 

Kacchan scoffed and turned away. But fast enough to make me think he didn't, he glanced back to my lips. 'Kacchan cant seriously have been looking at me. He probably hates everything about me anyways.' I thought to myself, trying to explain away the little happy feeling in my chest. 

When we went outside Uraraka was also there talking about her costume and how tight it was. 'Man everyone is dressed in something super hot its going to be hard to focus,' I further talked to myself in the comforts of my own head.