Chapter 10-

So yeah. That kinda happed. 

I guess your probably going to judge me now. Sure I know sex is something that should be intimate, but we were both traumatized... in a way. Kacchan and I both realized we would be fight people, sure. But the enemies attacking us with the intent to kill? It was hard to handle and comprehend. 

Some people think being a hero is a glorious job filled with money and glory. But its not. It was, for lack of a better word, scary. 

But yeah, we needed to release the pent up tension we have stored up through the years, and also make sure we were...real. 

The real world just didn't feel... real? I guess. It's hard to explain but basically comprehending the attack was hard on everyone in the class. Especially for Kacchan, who was afraid to show emotions. 

Saving people in the recovery room is something complete different than being on a battle field. The malicious gazes from your enemy is enough to make a man poop their pants. 

So nothing came out of the sex, if you were wondering. Kacchan was a bit nicer? But nothing else. Even thought, yeah, I blush every single time I looked in Kacchan's direction. And the fact that I literally love everything about him. He would probably kill me thought... I mean if he thought I liked him more than he like me. 

I mean to be honest I still basically have a crush on everyone ever to exist, so this probably was nothing, right?

At least thats how I rationalized the whole thing. That day was crazy surreal. Plus I thought it's impossible for your crush to actually like you back. And more impossible for Kacchan to show emotion. Right?

 I'm looking for recognition right now. Seriously, no one could like me with all my freckles and mumbling! Right? 

Haha sorry I'm doubting that whole interaction again, and now I got off track. Well just move on the next thing, The Sports Festival. 

All of it was on TV so I mean I dont really have to explain the whole, but I think its important you actually understand the background of this one. So Ill just try my best to interpret what actually happened during the Sports Festival. 

Basically before any of the fighting, everyone was shocked that we would still have the Festival. After the USJ attack everyone was expecting it to be canceled. 

"I understand but the world doesn't revolve around class 1-A. There are many other classes that want to participate this year." Aizawa lectured to us one day. 

Everyone's faces were slacked with shock until Aizawa further explained that we would be on television and to that Denki stood up and raised his fisted hand, "that will be so cool so many people will be watching." 

And like magic everyone forgot about the attack that happened earlier that week. Everyone started to talk loudly and emphatically about it. 

Meanwhile, all the noise around me scared me out of my thinking process.I-I mean I wasn't thinking about anyone... I was writing about heroes in my notebook. I mean no I was thinking about support gear and stuff... was that convincing? Ok I'm just going to say that sure! 

So lets start this over ok? 

I was thinking about support gear when everyone started yelling. It scared me so much I started to shrink at a rapid rate. I kept shrinking until I heard a camera snap over the loud clamoring of my classmates. 

"Midoriya, why dont you stay that small?" Todoroki asked innocently tilting his head in an insanely adorable position. While also holding his phone In evidence that he was the one who took the photo.  

Todoroki talking made everyone stop their talking and make them all look at me. Yay... fun. I was about 4'3 feet (1.22 m) tall, and now Todoroki had a picture of me cowering in my chair. And everyone was staring at me. I probably looked like an idiot so I was also blushing like crazy.  

Wait one sec fans! Todoroki is here for some reason. 

Umm so apparently he wants to 'talk' now so... um here is the mic? Please dont ruin my story Todoroki <3

Todoroki POV:

IN THAT MOMENT HE WAS SO ADORABLE. I don't think you guys understand. The class crush, the little cinnamon roll who could be so strong, yet also be so innocent, was so adorably small. 

The smattering of freckles looked adorable on his small body. I was staring at the my crush, who was in turn, staring at me. 

My left side started to smoke and fill the room. Everyone else was staring at the adorable little broccoli in front of me, but they also were staring... because I was smoking. 

I was always so calm and collected. I tried so hard to stay under the radar because I wanted people to notice me for me, and not for my father's power. 

But Midoriya seemed to like me for the person I was. Not only that, he was adorable and kind. 

The first time I saw that angle I couldn't stop staring. He had so much subtle elegance, and yet it was pared with innocence and those freckles. Oh my gosh those freckles, they were the reason I was exited to go to school every day. 

The red tint that always seems to be on his cheeks were just so adorable. 

I only intruded on this story because sometimes I don't think that Midoriya gives himself enough credit. He is always down on himself to be a better hero. But the thing is, he is the closest thing to perfect that Ive ever seen. 

Everyone in our class had a crush on him. Everyone has fantasied about that adorable creature who captured our hearts. 

Izuku is now yelling at me from the other room, insisting that I dont spoil anything.

So with that conveniently placed intrusion Ill continue the story seamlessly. 

The smoke collecting off my left side turned into flames. The whole class' giggling and cooing turned to screams as Ashido ran out the door yelling, "Ill get a fire extinguish to put out the candy cane!" 

I still dont get it. There was no candy cane on fire, only I was. We weren't even near Christmas. Ashido can be confusing like that sometimes. 

Anyways, that day me and Midoriya had to walk home covered in the artificial fluff from the fire extinguisher. Even though I could normally turn off the flames, I have a feeling that the fire extinguisher was actually needed that day.  

Ummmm yeah Ive been binging HxH so my uploads wont be every other day like they have in the past! Also plz tell me if there is anything wrong with the story.... OH yeah 1.1K VIEWS!!!! Thank you guys! I will literally love every single one of you <3 (1091 words)