cherry blossem colour

Before you start reading please keep in mind that I made this book to let my childish self out a little. this book is not the best- and if you don't like that I'm sorry- please don't hate on me since I did warn you about it- its VERY cheesy- so ya- Enough with me talking, enjoy :D

~~~~~ennoshita's pov~~~~~

it was a normal day today and everything was normal. Hinata and Kageyama were yelling at each other. Sugawara was yelling at them to stop and Daichi was on the tip of this anger bar. Yachi and Kiyoko were defending them selves from Nishinoya and Tanaka. Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima were just practicing volleyball together in the back. Asahi was standing behind Daichi because he is a human cry-baby. and me Kinoshita and Narita were just standing in the back trying not to get involved.

 I was just looking around and noticed how Tanaka was still flirting with Kiyoko. Nishinoya went to Asahi to man him up. I noticed with the pinch of my eye Narita and Kinoshita were just just staring at me. "whats wrong? is there something on my face?" I asked hoping for a answer. "hello you guys awake in there?" I asked again but they didn't flinch. I was about to walk away till "hey Ennoshita" Narita said. I looked at Narita and made eye contact with him so he knew at least I was listening to him and not the 'BOKE BOKE' going around the room.

 "did something happen?" Kinoshita asked. the question was out of no were. like it was picked out of mid air. "with what?" I asked. "with you and Tanaka I mean..." Narita asked. first of all why would he ask something like that. I should ask him about how he's working on his blocks or something. "No. not anything that I'm sure of. why you ask??" I answered the question with another question. "I don't know really its just that you get sick around him." kinoshita said. "SICK! wait I get sick!?!"  I don't remember being sick around Tanaka really ever. Tanaka is my friend why would I get sick??

 kinoshita and Narita looked at each other and nodded. "Your fore head gets hot and your cheeks become a pinkish cherry tree colour." they both said at the same time. they smiled and looked at each other like they have been practicing that for weeks. "I do.. wait what are you two getting at" I ask back hoping there not gonna answer with a silly joke. "do you get sick near him?" Narita asked then before I could answer Kinoshita started fan-girling. "OMG OMG COULD IT BE THAT SOMEONE GOT THERE FEELINGS STUCK IN A NOT!!"

 Kinoshita screamed. I got embarrassed since the entire gym looked at me Narita and a fan girl. "SHHHH SHH SHHHHH!! your way too loud Kinoshita!" I tried my best to quite him until I felt two hands on my shoulders. I looked behind me and there was a angry Tanaka and Nishinoya for ya. "Captain the second years are going home early!" Nishinoya said. I shake my head no but Daichi didn't see me. "Sure! stay safe! Ennoshita make sure Tanaka and Nishinoya don't flirt with some random girl on the streets!"

 All the second years giggled except for Nishinoya and Tanaka. all the second years pushed me to the club room and shut the door behind them. "so we got some big business to attend to." Tanaka said with a "serious" face. Then  at that point I just tried my best to ignore them and change. Nishinoya put his hand on my shoulder again and looked at me dead in the eye. I tried to look away. Nishinoya started sobbing. "OMG! OMG!!" the rest of the second years hugged each other and jumped up and down saying "OUR CHILD HAS FALLEN IN LOVE!" over and over again.

 the thing I don't get is the fact that I don't like anybody! why do they think I do. or wait do I? "So ennoshita who's the lucky girl!" Narita asked wait this face that I cant explain. "why do you think I'm in love??" I ask trying to avoid the question. "it was all your face my man" Tanaka just had to step up didn't he. And thats what makes them think I'm in love? I bring out my phone and go on the camera and check my face. 

"hahaha no not now silly of course your face wont make 'the look' now" Nishinoya said in a over confident voice. made me wanna punch my math marks in his face. "you guys should change Daichi will get mad is were still in here you know." I told the second years who all looked at there uniforms they were wearing and quickly jumped to change. I went out of the club room and started walking home. my home wasn't that far so I just tried to get home before they got out of the club room. I made it off the school pounds and started walking home. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I panic and looked all around to see were the yelling was coming from. I look behind me and there was Tanaka running to me.

authors note

"HEYA I hope you like part 1!!! please tell me if you do 0-0"