Part 1

WARNING: Rape, abuse- emotional and physical.

It was Harry Potter's birthday. He wasn't excited at all, not like most when it's their 15th birthday. In fact it was quite the opposite, he hated the fact it was his birthday. It meant he was locked up in the cupboard under the stairs all day with no food, water, light or bathroom visits. Just to add onto that though, at midday, his uncle would beat him unconscious and sometimes even rape him. That was the famous boy who lived's birthday routine every year and that is why he dreaded it every year.

He was just sitting in his cupboard, watching Dudley's old watch tick closer and closer to the time that Harry dreaded the most about that day- his Uncle's beating and raping. It soon got down to seconds and he began bracing himself for what was to come. He put up wordless shields that couldn't be tracked around himself to ensure that he wouldn't get too hurt. Of course these weren't very strong because he was malnourished and dehydrated, making him too weak to make them any stronger; so he'd probably end up feeling about a quarter of the pain, but that was far better than all of it.

20...

19...

18...

17...

16...

15...

14...

13...

12...

11...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

As if on cue, the cupboard door was ripped open and Vernon took a bone-breaking grip on Harry's skinny arm, surely leaving a hand print bruise on his fleshless arm. He was dragged upstairs into the room that Vernon had soundproofed for occasions like this one. Harry was thrown to the ground.

"Get up you lazy freak and stand by the wall!" Vernon snapped. Harry let out a quiet "yes sir" before standing in front of the wall, placing his hands on it to support himself, he knew he'd need it. Vernon walked back over to him with a belt in hand. The belt had sharp metal studs across it that would surely break the skin without even needing much force behind it. He forced Harry's oversized t-shirt off his small frame and began whipping the flesh with the belt, breaking the skin instantly and causing blood to run down his ribs and drip to the floor. After about 20 whips, Vernon dragged Harry's trousers and underwear down his legs and began the same process on his behind and thighs. This went on for about 10 minutes before Vernon got bored. He decided to take it to the next level and pulled his own clothing covering his lower regions down and roughly shoved his hard member into Harry's unstretched hole. Harry let silent tears stream down his face along with a pained expression. Eventually, Vernon released his load into Harry and shortly after, Harry passed out, only just hearing the words "Now this year, you better learn how much of a useless faggot you are!" before he allowed the darkness to consume him.