Part 4

Griphooke moved his gaze to Harry and continued.
"Harry, you are a neko." He began, but stopped at Harry's confused expression.
"Is there something you don't understand?" He asked Harry.
"Yeah...um...what's a neko?" He asked shyly.
"It's someone who's part sorcerer, part cat." Harry nodded slowly and kind of understood what it meant now.
"But how did I become part cat?" He asked.
"Well...one of your ancestors must of either been a neko, cat animagi or had one of the 2 in their family. The genes are still in the bloodline but after decades of it not showing, the feature went dormant and hasn't shown until now." Griphooke explained thoroughly. Harry slowly nodded and then remembered the other people in the room.

"But why are they here?" He asked, motioning to Draco and Severus.

"Ah... well they are your mates." Griphooke stated.

"My mates?" Harry asked confused.

"Yes. You see, Severus is a vampire and Draco is a vela. Although they are mated to each other, they haven't been complete until you came into your inheritance. You are all soulmates- like destined boyfriends- chosen for each other by lady magic herself." Harry once again nodded and turned to his new found mates.

"so...does that mean I can live with you guys? You'll keep me safe?" Harry asked. Draco sat up straight and took one of Harry's hands in his own, noticing the flinch he gave. 'Curse those blasted muggles' he thought.

"Of course. We will keep you safe for as long as we're still breathing. And you have to come and live with us anyways. We can't be separate for at least 3 months- it's gonna be a pain at school." Draco reassured.

"No more Dursleys?" Harry asked, afraid that they'd send him back.

"No more Dursleys." Severus confirmed while moving so he was crouched in front of the trembling neko. Severus looked down to Harry's now exposed wrist and gently picked it up, inspecting the hand shaped bruise and not missing the flinch Harry gave. Draco followed the vampire's gaze and saw it as well. He turned his gaze back to the neko's face and wiped the tears tracing his face away.

"What did those bloody muggles do to you kitten?" Draco asked sympathetically. He went to hug his small mate but when Harry jerked backwards and pushed himself into the corner of the couch they sat on, he stopped his actions. When they realised that they wouldn't get any answers out of their mate, they decided to give the Dursleys- the people who were supposed to protect Harry- a little visit and get some answers out of them.