Part 3

Draco and Severus sat shell-shocked for a moment before something clicked in Severus's head.
"So what your telling us, is that Harry potter is our mate?" Severus said slowly. Griphooke nodded and Severus continued.
"So that means that Harry has been abused since he was 3?" He asked, growing angry and concerned.
"That is correct." Griphooke stated solemnly. "I believe it would be best if I sent Mr. Potter a letter to allow him to come here instead of you two going to the Muggle home he lives in." Griphooke stated.
"Very well. As long as I don't have to wait to hold my new mate much longer. I feel his pain and fear." Severus stated, tears forming in his eyes. Draco cuddled into Severus's side and rested his head on Sev's shoulder, whispering words of comfort to his mate in order to calm his nerves. Many did not know this about Draco, but he was not completely submissive. He was more of a switch. He could be dominant if he wanted to, but his official title was submissive. Severus was definitely a dominant, and Draco being a switch would mean that Harry was very much a submissive. Griphooke scribbled a letter down and sent it off with a barn owl.

Now all that they could do was wait.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Harry was laying in his cupboard trying not to move too much and trying to figure out where the ears on his head and the tail wrapped around his leg came from, when a letter appeared in his bony bruised hands. He ripped it open and began reading.

Dear Mr.Potter,

It has come to our attention that you have come into your creature inheritance. We would like you to come to Gringotts as soon as you finish reading this letter. This letter is a portkey, just say Neko.

Yours sincerely, Griphooke.

"Neko?" Harry repeated what he'd just read. He had no idea what that was. He realised his mistake as he felt the familiar tug on his naval. It was only as he landed on the floor of Griphooke's office that he realised he had nothing but his underwear on. He tugged his knees to his chest to hide his bare skin and chanced a look at the occupants of the room. When he saw who was there, he gasped and curled up further into a ball, terrified of what reason Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape could be there.

"Ah, Mr.Potter, I'm glad you could make it. Please, take a seat so we can begin." Griphooke began formally. Harry shook his head, fear prominent in his eyes.

"And why not?" Draco asked confused. "Me and Sev aren't gonna hut you ya know." Harry turned to Draco and looked him straight in the eye. All he saw was genuine sincerity so Harry gave him a pretty logical answer.

"Um... B-because I don't have a-any clothes on." He whispered. Severus sighed and waved his hand. A pile of clothes appeared in front of Harry, folded neatly. He reached out a hand and picked up the top item. It looked and felt expensive. It was a hoody that was surely too big for Harry but none-the-less, he slid it on, not letting the people in the room to see his bruised and scared chest or arms. He moved onto the next item, jogging bottoms. He didn't feel so bad wearing these as they looked pretty cheap- simple grey jogging bottoms that, once again were sure to be too big. Harry stood up and put them on, tightening the string as far as it would go so that it wouldn't fall off his slim hips.

"T-thank you, P-professor." He stammered as he walked closer to them. He stood awkwardly next to Griphooke's desk and rubbed his thumb on the side of his thigh to stop himself from having a panic attack. When Draco saw Harry he turned to Severus and whispered in his ear.

"Did you give him my clothes to wear?"

"Yes. I figured they'd fit him better than mine. Plus he'd be more comfortable in jogging bottoms and a hoody than robes." Severus stated simply. Draco let out a small giggle that made Severus smile. Draco then noticed that Harry was just standing there switching from foot to foot.

"Harry?" He said to get the boy's attention. Harry looked up at him and gave a hum of acknowledgement. "You can sit down if you want to. There's plenty of room." He said with a soft smile. Harry nodded his head and moved to sit next to Draco- the only available seat. He shifted uncomfortably-not liking being in close proximity to people in fear of being hit. Draco realised this and scooted closer to Severus to give him more room.

"Okay," Griphooke began. "Onto the subject of Harry's inheritance."