Part 2

The next day, Harry woke up in his much-to-small cupboard in nothing but a pair of old boxers that were turning yellow instead of their normal color of white, due to age. He had a large pain in the top of his head but as he went to check if there was a lump left from his Uncle, he felt a pair of soft, fluffy...ears?

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Severus Snape was sitting in the livingroom of Malfoy Manor, cuddled to his young mate- Draco. They discovered they were mates on Draco's 15th birthday when he went through a vela inheritance. He turned out to be the submissive of Severus- a dominant vampire. However, on the morning of August 1st, the 2 mates recieved a letter from Gringotts bank. The letter read as folllows:

Dear Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy,

It has come to our attention that you have another mate. He is a submissive neko and came into his inheritance at 1:23 yesterday afternoon. He is in a bad condition and has a lot of trust issues. In order to disscuss the matter further, you must come to Gringotts. This letter is a portkey- just say: Neko.

Yours sincerely, Griphook.

They told Lucius and Narcissa that they were going to Gringotts-possibly coming home with a new mate- and they decided to tag along, them being nosey and also wanting to have a look around Diagon Ally. They all held onto the letter and Severus stated 'Neko' before they felt the familiar tug on their naval and found themselves in the main room of Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Lucius and Narcissa left through the front doors while Severus and Draco headed to the front desk.

"Excuse me?" Severus asked politely. The goblin that sat there looked up from the bank statements he was reading to look at the 2 mates that had interrupted his counting.

"How can I help you?" The goblin asked, clearly annoyed.

"We recieved a letter this morning-" Severus began before he was cut off.

"That's nice. Lovely old mumsy checking in on her favourite little baby boy hu?" The goblin mused. Severus took in a large deep breath and continued, ignoring the goblin's statement.

"Would you be so kind as to show us where we could find Griphook please?"

"Fine. Follow." The goblin instucted. Severus and Draco followed the short goblin through many halls and doors until they reached a set of beechwood doors at the end of a well-lit hall, rather bright compared to the others they had passed through. The goblin pushed the doors open and simply said "Go in." before leaving. They stepped inside and were greeted with another goblin, Griphook.

"Ah, Mr.Snape, Mr.Malfoy. I see you got my letter." Griphook began.

"Yes we did. Thank you for informing us." Draco replied sweetly, taking a seat in front of the desk in a comfy-looking armchair and pulling Severus down into the other one.

"You are most welcome. Now, onto the subject of your mate. It may be a struggle getting to him and he will need alot of support and love from the both of you from here on out. He has been abused since the age of 3. I do not know what kind of state he is in now, I do however know who he is and where he is." Griphook stated.

"Where?" Severus almost demanded. He could feel his new mate's fear and felt the urge to hold him grow stronger every second.

"I can not tell you that until you know who he is. I will warn you though, you may not like what I am about to tell you." Griphook warned.

"Just tell us who our bloody mate is for Merlin's sake!" Draco shouted, shocking Severus as he had never seen his mate so desperate for a piece of information. He pulled Draco to his side to calm him down and they both bit their lip, waiting for Griphook to continue.

"Your mate, is Harry Potter."