Chapter 4: The Child Mercenary

Mycroft had given me his phone number and already left an amount of money in my bank account. Before Sherlock and John came home, I went out to buy some art supplies. Secretly, I always had a knack for art. I had already bought a paint set, easel, color pencils, pencils, an eraser, and many others. They all came from a thrift store with a nice deal. I was starting a drawing when John and Sherlock came in. "There are no clues! That's impossible!" Sherlock droned on and on about the mystery while John looked at my stuff. "Where did you get this stuff, Lune? I never knew you were an artist?"

I looked up at John. "Not to be rude or anything John, but we've only known each other for a couple of hours. I do love to draw though. Painting is a more difficult hobby." Sherlock cocked a smirk at me. He thought I was a tiny bit not boring. "Sherlock, you're lovely brother Mycroft offered me a job. I guess I'll be monitoring you. I just wanted to get that off my chest." Sherlock then sneered in my direction. "Mycroft is practically the British Government and he is far from lovely. We need to leave Lune alone more often John."

"Sure, Sherlock. I'll have you know that you've been to the bakery considering the smell you've brought home and John why the hell would you wear the cologne your sister bought you." John looked quite shocked because he never told me anything while Sherlock grinned. "You want to learn. Don't you? I guess I could use a protegee." I was pleasantly happy and John was rolling his eyes. "Just what we need another Sherlock."

...

On the stairs, John was following Sherlock to the door. "Are you sure we should leave Lune by herself? She could get kidnapped." Sherlock laughed as he opened a door and stepped out onto the street. Seeing Sherlock laugh was a very rare sight. He only did that if a case that appealed to him was getting exciting. "You're such an idiot John! Do you really not know who she is? Don't worry about Lune. She's not the one who's going to get kidnapped." "Wait, what! Then why is she still living with us, Sherlock!?"

All of a sudden, two very buff men came out of nowhere and made John and Sherlock pass out. They then stuffed them in a black car. Another man came out of the vehicle and entered Sherlock's flat.

When John and Sherlock had left, I went into my new room and opened the suitcase with my weapons. I took out two m-16 handguns and two daggers which I strapped to my legs. Then I went back to the living room. I picked up where I last stopped drawing. A man walked in wearing jeans and a shirt with a jacket over it. I did the initiative thing and checked him out. This man's jacket packet has an outline of a handgun, there was a hint of gunpowder on him but it seemed like he wasn't here to kill me. "Ms. Aniston I need you to get in the car with me." "Well, what if I don't?" The man took out the gun I suspected he had in his pocket and pointed it at me. "I'm afraid I'll have to blow your brains out then."

Grudgingly I got into the car and the man drove me to an abandoned warehouse. We got out and entered the warehouse. Inside, there were many cargo boxes stored inside. In the middle of it, Sherlock and John were tied to a chair. The two men that had kidnapped them were now pointing guns at them. They had picked a lovely choice too, a semi-automatic pistol. I had some of those back at the flat. "Ms. Aniston give us the information you have on the Orphanage." I looked at them in bewilderment. "What are you talking about? If you had any knowledge, you'd have known those secrets have died in the fire." 'Afraid not Ms. Aniston. Our client told us that you have that information. Now give us the information or your friends die!"

Two men pointed a gun at Sherlock and John and all of a sudden something inside me clicked.

"One."

My heart was pounding. My hands itching for my guns.

"Two."

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! What to do! "Lune, get yourself out of here!" John yelled.