WRATH

Wrath is personified chaos, violence, and vengeance. An immortal with endless bounds of power. As his fascination with humans grows, he makes a more permanent residence in the mortal world.

Entranced by the envy and greed that appear to rule the lives of most, he decides its the perfect place to feed. Posing as a money hungry billionaire, he works his way into the most prestigious social circles where hatred runs rampant.

Ember's mother has made her way to the top. Willing to do anything it takes, her mother has made more than a few shady deals to acquire her current position. Drug to many parties among other social events, she's shown off like a prized pig to the endless array of older men who eye her lustfully.

Without knowing, Ember becomes another one of her mother's questionable deals. Her hand, for a stake in a multi-billion dollar company. Doomed to endure a loveless marriage, Ember begins seeking a way out of her mother's affairs.

Attending the engagement party, she meets her fiancé, Pride. Silently plotting her escape, she keeps up the act, all smiles and fake laughter. That is, until his brother Wrath refuses to pry his wandering eyes from her.

_______

Author's Note

Thank you for taking interest in my work! Every vote and comment is much appreciated. This book will contain mature themes such as violence, gore, and sexuality.

— The following are visual representations of main characters. Feel free to continue to envision them as you wish. —