chapter 2

He groaned loudly as made him stop to quickly pull his shirt over his head. I ran my hands over his bare chest lightly tugging on his nipple. His hands were once again trailing over my hips as our lips touched again. "So soft." He whispered kissing my cheek gently.

I quietly thanked him before leaning forward to kiss his chest. I blushed as he laughed softly. "Sorry.." I mumbled pulling a strand of my hair across my face.

"Don't be." He said taking both of my hands and pressing them into the wall above my head. "Your beautiful." Our eyes locked for a second before his phone started ringing. 

"Answer it." I said with a disappointed sigh. He shook his head as he leaned forward and kissed my neck. I moaned as he licked a small circle on my neck. The phone seemed to get louded so I wiggled free of his loose grip and pushed softly against him. "It might be important.''

He sighed quickly unbuttoning his jeans. I looked at him curiously and he laughed again. "I just need some extra room in there." He said pulling his phone out. "Hello?" He asked his voice sounded alittle harsh but I understood that perfectly. I couldn't help but look at him as he walked around looking so sexy with his chest bare and jeans hanging off his hips. I licked my lips and his eyes found mine a grin played at his lips before he frowned looking at the wall. "What do you mean?"

I tried not to listen in but in the quiet room I heard a deep voice say, "His bail is set at a thousand. We close very shortly and the soonest he will be relased is monday if you do not make it here before closing."

"I have to go." Matt said shoving his phone back in his pocket. I nodded covering my throat with my hand, it was suddenly cold as he tossed his shirt over his head and struggled to button his jeans. "DAMN HIM! This is the last time!" He looked at me I was still struggling with my bra clasp. He motioned for me to turn around and I did with a small smile. 

My voice was still lost as he quickly snapped it and ran his hands down my sides resting on my hips. He kissed my neck quickly before spinning me in his arms. Hugging me roughly he sighed, I couldn't help the way my heart tightened as he breathed softly against my cheek. He gave one last frustrated sigh before leaving me alone in the now cold dark room. I fumbled to find the light and realized I was in a bathroom. I used the mirror to fix my hair after pulling my clothes back on. 

I made my way to the bus and straight to the back to change into my extra long night shirt then crawled into bed. It was going to bed a long night.

***

I woke up late, this almost never happened, usually I was the first one up making food for the guys. I smelled something burning and ran into the small kitchen area where there was a small single burner stove. Jimmy was burning something that was once edible.. "HELP!" He pleaded I sighed taking the pan and running out the door. 

It didn't accure to me that I was still not dressed yet until Syn whistled and Johnny broke out laughing. I glared at them dumping the gross contents on the pan into the trash. Zacky grinned at me and I glared back. "Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He teased and I flipped him of. 

Where was Matt? I wondered going back inside. I rinsed the pan and cracked a window to removed the smell. Jimmy kissed my check and left the bus knowing the anger on my face meant certain death. I opened the small fridge taking out stuff to make ham and eggs and cheese, closing it quickly. 

I froze as a hand rubbed down my back. "STOP IT JOHNNY!" I turned ready to punch him and froze as Matt stood there grinning at me. "Oh.." I blushed as the memories of us the night before flooded me. I bit my lip not meeting his beautiful eyes.

"Sleep alright?" He asked with a wicked grin and I shook my head no realizing he looked a little sleep deprived as well. "Sorry." He kissed me softly and I let my arm wrap around his neck as I leaned into him. His chest was bare again and my eyes kept traveling down. 

"Is food ready?" I heard Syn yell before the door slammed open. We separated quickly and I turned to the stove. My cheeks were red from embarassment."Hurry up I'm dying!" He yelled leaving us again this time leaving the door opened. Matt rubbed my back softly as I broke the eggs open. It was quiet and we both just stood there as I cooked, he smelled amazing I wonder what he uses, he must have just showered because his hair was still damp. Our eyes met as I grabbed for plates. 

Johnny walked on the bus and over to us looking in the pan on the stove. "Smells great baby." He said taking a plate I shoved it at him to keep a little distance. Matt crossed his arms as we waited for Johnny to leave us but he stuck around until I handed out plates to everyone.  

Zacky was the last one and he grinned. "This sure beats prison food." He joked walking away. So he was the one who stopped us lastnight.. note to self spit in his shampoo today I thought with a wicked grin. 

"I should dump my plate on his head." Matt said biting into his food. We were alone again.. "Never mind this is great and he is not taking anything else I want from me." He said looking pointingly at me. 

I blushed pushing his arm gently. "You know I am right here any time." I said feeling brave.

"I know." He said looking down at my night shirt. "Nice." He said grinning. I frowned looking at myself wondering what he meant. This shirt was ten years old and had some small holes, it was just comfortable.

I must have looked confused because he said. "I meant last night but you are always beautiful." 

"Thank you." I said biting into my eggs. We stood in silence as we ate, our eyes meeting every few seconds. He was perfect. 

"Why me?" He asked after we we finished eating and i was finishing up the dishes.  froze.. god i couldn't tell how he made me feel could I?

"I don't no. Your cute.. Your the only guy I have ever been attracted to like this. No one else make me feel so brave.." I shrugged not meeting his eyes. "I guess it would be a cliche to tell you all the things I like about you. Your sexy, smart, and funny. Kind, warm and caring. Your not afraid of anything even when you are fighting with someone. I think the way you get angry or frustrated is sexy because your lips get tight and your eyes look adorable. You smell amazing all the time! You know how to make me feel wanted and beautiful like there is noone else out there. I can't stop thinking about you, I dream about you.. and some of them very explicit.." I blushed as I looked at him and he was smiling wickedly at me. 

***

I stuck onto the bus after the show and climbed into Matt's bed pulling the curtain closed. I had made a lump of pillows on my bed so everyone thought I was sleeping.. I know it was childish but i didn't want the guys making sex noises while I tried to seduce Matt. I heard the guys yelling as they came on the bus to my relief they left the stereo on. I thought it would keep them from hearing us.. I blushed as Matt opened his curtain and froze. 

His eyes met mine as a smile spread across his face. I slid the blanket down showing him myself in red lace. He sucked in a breath and turned to the guys. "I am tired you guys go have fun without me!" They yelled back but I was to busy watching him toss his clothes off to hear them. 

He yawned climbing in bed with me. He was on his back and feeling confident i had read enough to know what to do I began kissing my way down his chest stopping at the top of his boxers to look at him.. he was sleeping.. he was softly breathing, his eyes were closed.. what the.. I sighed climbing out of his bunk. another long night for me I guess.