chapter 5

"Did I tell you how much I liked your new tattoo?" Matt asked his eyes roaming over my chest. I licked my lips watching him trace circles over my ribs, just under my pretty purple bra. "It's sexy." 

"Thank you." I said running my free hand through his hair, my other hand was wrapped around his massive shoulders, as we lay together on the small sofa. He laughed softly kissing my neck. I shivered as his warm breath tickled my neck. We wiggled around so we could cuddle and still watch tv. 

The Syfy channel was on, horror week was halfway through and today Seamstress was playing. I cringed and Matt laughed. "Scared baby?" His chest was against my back, his arm was draped over my waist.

"No, not with you here but it was gross. I don't like all the gore." I said turning to look at him. The girl on screen screamed, she must not have liked it either. I thought nipping Matt's shoulder, I buried my face against his chest as he laughed softly. 

It was a while later that I heard. "I love you." I looked up quickly and Matt was watching me intently.. He had said.. I.. love.. you.. my heart was going crazy.. I didn't think he would ever say that.. 

"I love you too." I said kissing him on the chin. He looked both relieved and excited at the same time. "I have for a long time." He crushed me under him kissing me all over my cheeks and neck. 

There was a knocking in the background.. strange it was louder than the screaming on tv.. whatever.. Matt's hands traveled to my hips were he tugged at the soft lace as I wrapped y arms around his shoulder. My brain was mmush with the rest of me but it didn't take long to realize Matt was being pulled off of me and Jimmy and Zacky were both laughing histerically as Matt punched Syn in the gut. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Matt yelled covering me with his shirt, I tossed over my head and sat up quickly blushing like never before.

"Well has it occured to you that it has been a week since you stormed out on us at the resturant and we are on tour we need to be in ohio by eleven." Syn said.

"Thanks for leaving us with the bill you dick." Zacky said crossing his arms across his chest.

"We missed you both so much we spent days tracking you down." Jimmy said pouting. Matt pulled on his jeans and nodded knowing we had left them  in a bad place for a bit. I bit my lip as I saw Johnny leaning against the wall, his eyes were on the floor and his face was set in a distant look.. 

Matt sat next to me putting his hands on his head. Without thinking I got closer rubbing his back to calm him down. He was feeling worse than I was.. "I will not say I'm sorry." He said firmly grabbing my free hand in his.

"We're not asking you to. We just need our lead singer back so our fans don't leave us. Hell we all knew you would figure out your feelings for one another and it's no big shocker that you had sex. Come on the worst we would have done was moan along with her." Syn said wiggling his eyebrows and pointing at me. 

I felt my cheeks getting red again as Zacky laughed. "Oh Matt don't stop! don't stop! Uhh uhh uhh! YES YES YES!" Zacky said in a girly voice. Jimmy and Syn were rolling on the floor in laughter and to my utter shock Johnny laughed too. 

I stood up quickly, screw it they knew what sex was and I had no reason to be embarassed. "Fuck off!" I yelled jumping on Syn and pounding my fist into his gut then  before I knew it Zacky flipped me onto my back and they were tickling my feet. "Stop it!" I yelled and Jimmy, johnny and Matt got into our little dog pile. It took about ten minutes for us all to get worn out and fall down laughing. 

Matt hugged me against him kissing my cheek softly. "You both missed paint ball." Jimmy said jumping up and grabbing the remote.

"Jimmy they had more fun than we did trust me buddy." Syn said trying to steal the remote. They wrestled for a minute and ended up getting interested in the girls on Seamstress. 

"I'm going to make us something to eat." I said going to the small kitchen. We had made it out to grab a few things the first day so I grabbed out stuff for sandwiches and tossed them together as Johnny joined me in the kitchen. "Don't be mad at me." I said filling a cup with milk for myself. 

"I'm not." He said and I glanced at him as I sipped it. "Seriously I just want you happy you are both my best friends. It's not hard to see that being with me would have made you miserable. Even if i would have loved you like no tomorrow.''

"Johnny.." I said with a sigh.

"Let me finish, if you were with me you would still have feelings for Matt which would either make you cheat on me or very unhappy. Both of those are bad so I can be happy knowing your with someone who loves you, that you love just as much. I'm fine really there are other fish in this huge pond to be dramatic." He laughed and I nodded understanding he was letting me go because he loved me.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him as I handed him half the plates to carry.

"But I do want you to promise me if he hurts you, you'll tell me so I can kill him." Johnny said glancing at me over his shoulder.

"Promise." I said knowing that would be a cold day in hell, Matt loved me. 

"Also if you decide I could love you better.." I glared at him. "I'm kidding!" I shook my head as we joined the guys me sitting on Matt and Johnny crowding jimmy and Syn.