Chapter 19

This is just a short chapter inspired by @LlamasarecuteX0X comment on my last chapter. Thanks for over 600 reads and 100 votes

Fuckkkkk. I'd have to go down the hall, past the guys bedrooms and the open planned living room and kitchen, where they all were, and up the stairs to my bedroom. FUcK. 

A plan formulated in my head. 

I would tell everyone to go outside, to look at a monkey and then I would dashi run to my bedroom. Easy. 

Opening the door of the bathroom, the towel wrapped around me, I took a deep breath. 

"GUYS, GO OUTSIDE, THERE'S A MONKEY!"

I heard screams of excitement and horror. I feel like Jin and Hobi were holding onto eachother in fear. 

"Come on guys! I've never seen a real life monkey before!" I heard Namjoon say. I could his some thumps on the ground, he was probably jumping up and down a little. Awwww. Pity that there was no monkey. They were going to be sad when they came back inside. 

"Tae and Jungkook, grab Jin and Hoseok. Wimps." Yoongi said.

 I heard many footsteps and then the front closed. Perfect.  Time for me to go. 

I ran and ran. The kitchen was empty and when running past the window, I saw the boys looking confused. Jin and Hoseok seemed relieved and the others seemed sad. Except Yoongi. He didn't seem to care, but he was smirking. 

I sprinted up the stairs, nearly face planting into the top of the stairs. Sliding down the hall, I made it to my bedroom. My plan went so wel-

"So, let me guess, you tricked the others by telling them there is a monkey outside, just so you could get your clothes that you seemed to have forgotten when preparing to shower?"

I froze when I saw Jimin in my room. Damn.

Mission failure. 

I repeat, I have been caught and exposed, mission failure.