Chapter 34

Solar POV

I grumbled to myself as we were dragged into what seemed like the throne room. Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok, shadow versions of themselves had just appeared in the hallways and that lead to us being harshly dragged into a big ass room. 

Before they found us, we were carefully scouting the hallways, looking for threats. Unfortunately, our threats found us instead. 

Hoseok was whimpering as his lookalike dragged him behind me. Moonbyul was glaring at a smirking Jin and I ignored Jungkook, who was pulling me along. 

As we entered the room, I gasped when I saw the others, Yoongi, Jimin and Hwasa kneeling on the floor. 

"Guys, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, his voice screamed 'we're going to die'.

Hwasa nodded silently. Funny, she never was quiet. Jimin was silent too. 

I exchanged curious looks with Moonbyul and Hoseok. 

Then it clicked. 

"Where's Taeyong? ......Don't tell me-"

"He's dead." a shadow Yoongi walked into the room, with a Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung behind him. 

I looked over at the real Yoongi, kneeling on the floor, eyes staring at the cold tiles. His face was hard and angry looking. He looked up at his look alike and spat on his feet. 

His look alike curled his lip in disgust and walked to the throne, the others in tow. They stopped right before tue throne and knelt down. 

Footsteps sounded and in walked Aphra. She was unnaturally beautiful, her skin glowing and her footsteps were light and elegant. Her red chiffon georgette lacy dress flowed behind her. She wore a golden crown atop her head, with her torquoise and purple highlights pulled up in a bun behind her crown. 

"Ah, how lovely to have guests. Though, I do not remember sending an invite,' she mused. "Thank you boys, for finding these pests." They nodded and stood at the back of the room, their faces amused.

"I would keep you to serve me, but I don't trust any of you. You killed some of my favorite guards. They were exceptional in bed," Aphra pouted. 

I rolled my eyes, and heard Moonbyul scoff from beside me. 

"I've decided to execute you guys. Seems fun."

My heart stopped and my blood chilled, sending goosebumps travelling around my body. 

"No." Hwasa whispered, her eyes wide. 

"Boys, you may start with the girls. They're annoying me."

Hwasa growled at her, "Fucking bitch!"

Moonbyul stared at the ground. I sighed in defeat. There was nothing we could do. The others weren't going to enter the portal until tomorrow. And when they did, they'd be killed too. Fuck. 

Shadow Taehyung gripped Moonbyul by her shoulders and shoved her fowards. She landed face first on the ground, letting out a grunt of pain. The others let out a small cry, Jimin, Hoseok and Hwasa shedding a few tears. 

"Moonbyul!" I cried out. I couldn't bear to see her die. I heard chuckles and snickers, but I didn't care. 

I tried to move towards her, but shadow Hoseok held me back. 

Aphra grinned evily on the throne. 

Shadow Taehyung raised a sharp sword, getting ready to aim it for Moonbyul's neck. He raised it. 

Then it lowered, clattering to the floor. 

Taehyung fell to the side, dead. 

Our jaws dropped, Aphra's too.