Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Citizenship: America

Native Language: English

Birth date: July 20, 1990

Age: 29

Family: MIA

Friends: Mark R. Chandar, Thomas Donatelli.

Occupation: Ex police officer, maximum security prison guard, former member of the S.A.S

Background as told by a interview on him:  Y/n was 18 when his parents and his brother were pronounced dead in a warehouse. He went to search for the said warehouse (which he found the location by tracking the number of the sender) and investigated. There was no lead on the supposed murder of his family (he was a police officer at the time) so he kept trying to find evidence. Y/n found no evidence of the murder or any finger and footprints, they were eventually pronounced missing.

Y/n got a promotion to work as a max security prison guard after he investigated the case. He worked there for a year before he moved to England for college. At the campus, he met his friend, Thomas Donatelli, who was getting pushed around. They soon became good friends and hung around each other.

In Mark "Mute" Chandar's case, Y/n applied to the S.A.S for a new challenge. They both met on a mission to secure the works of a warlord known simply as Osas. The two became friends before Mark was invited to join a different organization, along with other members who never really talked to Y/n. Their names were Mike Baker, Seamus Cowden, and James Porter.

Y/n retired from the S.A.S to become an active member of society. A few years pass and Y/n hasn't heard from Mark. He figured Mark died or was busy, so he didn't stress about it.

 "Y/n was always, a hotshot, to say the least. He would always bring his A-game and compete like it was a competition." Some of his former friends report after becoming a bad influence, which led most of them to jail.

 "Y/n was respectful, he did what he was told and never complained, unless it was a long assignment. He was the class clown and the most respectful kid in every class, it was like he always downed five cups of coffee before school." His teachers say when asked about the alumni of his high school class of 2008.

 "I may have drank five cups of coffee before school. Heh, I remember when I drank six and fell asleep in class while drawing. Let's just say that I made a new meaning of imagery." Y/n says when he was asked about his high school years. "It's not like nobody knew I draw, so I embraced it. I even got a tattoo of one of my drawings." He shows a tattoo of a girl in a bikini. "Hehe, my parents would not have approved of it, but what can I say? I can't see 'em, so why follow their rules?"