I Call Bunk! (Lemon)

Y/n's Point of View

I was taken back to the dorm, where Ela and Grace already pried the cuffs off.

"You guys suck." Ela commented. "I need to buy some pads. Do you need anything?"

"Ooh, what are pads?"

All three of the girls looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh, those pads." I scratch my head and chuckle. "Um, can you buy me a chocolate bar?"

Ela rolled her eyes and nodded. "Come on, Grace. We don't have anything to do."

The duo left me and Zofia standing in the living room. She took her shades off and smiled seductively.

"The girls are finally gone. We can have our fun." Zofia pressed her body against me and kissed my cheek.

"Zoffy, I'm going to make you feel like a queen." I hold onto her and place a few kisses on her neck. "Where are we gonna do it?"

"On my bed, silly." Zofia laid down ass up. "Go on, I want to see it for myself."

I sigh and pull my pants down. Zofia stared at my dick and chuckled.

"That is all?" She snickered and poked it. "I've seen guys with bigger dicks than that."

"Oh, sorry." I make myself hard, which made Zofia stare at it in arousal. "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

"Oh my.....it's huge." Zofia awed at my rock solid cock and kissed it. "Lay down, I want to taste it first."

I lay on my aching back and put her hair behind her ear. Zofia crawled up and kissed my cheek. I hold her butt and kiss her neck.

 "A woman with little to no training is no woman at all." Zofia lowered herself down and licked my shaft. "Don't you agree?"

 "You have training?"

 Zofia kissed my dick and smiled softly. "Yes, on toys. I wait to call the shots on who I want." Zofia looked at the open door and smiled. "I think we can prove our point if the others come back and see us doing it."

 "I hope you're not afraid of showing a little skin to your sister." I pull her hair up and put my penis in her open mouth. 

Zofia had a mind of her own. She slurped down my shaft and coughed a bit. She powered through it and let a tear run off her face.

 "Don't cry, I'm here for you." I wipe the tear and hold her hair. "You really like that, huh?"

Zofia nodded and started jerking me off as she took her mouth off me. "I don't like it, I love it." She kissed my head multiple times and let me cum in her mouth. "Five minutes, how pathetic. Let's hope you perform better in me."

"Zo, I didn't want to waste time. I want to get on with it. So lay down and let me do all the work."

"Fine. But you better last longer." Zofia pulled her jeans down and shook her butt. "Come on, baby. I crave your love."

I lay my body on top of her and bite her neck. "You're going to be full once I'm done with you." I pull her panties down and breathe down on her neck. "In it goes."

Zofia held the pillow tight and let out a slow breath as I enter her tight vagina. "Gówno." Her breathing quickened as I slap down on her.

"You keep running your mouth like you can dominate me, but here you are, moaning because of your baby."

"Shut it, keep fucking me." Zofia bit the pillow case and yelped. "Not bad, I was wrong."

"And I was just starting." I speed up and make her moan with the constant slapping of my balls on her. "You're so tight. How long has it been?"

"A-Ah, th-three minutes!" Zofia stuck her tongue out and gripped the pillow tighter. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Keep going....oh shit." I speed up and lay my head on her neck. "Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

 I pull her chin up and cover her neck with kisses. My other hand went up her shirt and unhooked her bra. 

 "Take my shirt off. I want to show them I'm not afraid." I obey her command and pull her shirt off. "Now, my jeans! Shit!"

 "If I do it, I will stop then."

 Zofia grabbed my chin and kissed me tenderly. "I need a break, anyways."

 "As you wish." I slow all the way down and quickly pull the rest of her clothes off. "Now, on with the show!" I pull my shirt off and slide myself in again.

 "You can't take me down... My father taught me the best." Zofia gritted her teeth and groaned. "Ah, I bet I can last longer."

"You're on, beauty." I lightly hold her arms up and push her neck down with my interlocked hands. "Never been in this, have you?"

 "What do you call this move?" Zofia huffed.

 I lighten up the speed and smile. "It's an old wrestling move. I learned it from the best."

 "That doesn't answer my question." Zofia was getting annoyed with my stubbornness. "And now I'm starting to wonder why I love you."

 "Face it, babe. Deep down, you wanted me ever since we met in Guatemala."

 "What!? How did you- Ah! Fuck!" Zofia whimpered and put her face in the pillow. "H-Hngh, fuck! I'm cumming."

 I chuckle and grab her waist. "Shh, just admit it. You lost."

 "N-Never." Zofia pounded the bed with her fist and moaned louder. "Fine. You win!"

 "In or out?"

 "Huh?" She looked at me as I slowed down.

 "I lasted longer, but I'm giving you a choice. Inside you or do you want it in a different way?"

 Zofia blushed and smiled. "I want it in my kitty, baby."

 "I'll make your kitten nice and full with my milk." I release my load into her, making Zofia whimper. "I can't believe we just fucked, not even after a day."

 "You're welcome, cutie." I pull out and let her turn. "Give me a kiss."

 I smile and pull her into a full on french kiss. "We need sleep. I could barely when I had your body on me."

 Zofia held my cheek and giggled. "I'm sorry, the others are never like this." She brought me to her side and kissed me. "I need a nap."

 I hold her in my arms and pull the blanket over us. Zofia smiled and picked a hair off of my face.

 "Sleep tight, love." Zofia wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest. "I know I will."

 "I know you will. I love you, my baby."

 I held her close and let my exhaustion and sleepiness take me away to a dreaming state....

3rd Person Change:

Meghan watched every single second of the two's "wrestling" and enjoyed it. She grabbed her phone and saved the video feed before deleting it, just so she can get blackmail material on them.

"Thank you so, so much for fucking in bed. I do not regret touching myself at all." Meghan confidently cheered on her bed. "I'm glad it had motion detection, otherwise I wouldn't have known how big that guy is."

Someone knocked on the door. Meghan answered it for Grace and Ela. Meghan smirked and waved her phone in her hand.

"I got something to show you guys." Meghan smiled.