Kinda Hate You

Y/n's Point of View

Zofia grabbed me and threw me outside. I stumble back up and get hit in the jaw, followed by my nose. She jumped on me and started to repeatedly throw punch after punch.

"Zo! Get off him!" Ela and Grace pick Zofia off of me while Mark picks me up.

"You alright, Y/n?" A distressed Mark asks.

"Yeah, let's go with that." I groan and sit at his knees. "Nevermind, everything hurts."

Zofia stepped over me and pushed Mark. "You lier. You let a civilian into this facility!?"

"Where the hell did you get that!?" Mark stood his ground.

I look to Ela and Grace. Ela was in Grace's arms. I decided I had enough. "Zofia, for the love of all things holy, let me show you the d-damage." I point to her sister. "How can you do that to your own sister!? She is your relative! Yes, you may not like her at times, but it doesn't call for violence. I tried doing that to my brother, I was sent to juvenile, learned to never do that again." I steadily stand and sit down. "Please, just let this go."

Zofia let go of Mark's collar and walked to me. "You can't tell me what to do." She slapped me and walked inside. "If you are going to live in here, you are going to follow my rules."

"I should've stayed with those other guys."

"I'll take you all to Doc." Mark picked Grace up, who picked up Ela after.

Ela gave me a saddened look and hoisted me to my feet. Mark hooks his arm around Ela to help her balance. I myself started to stumble, so Grace grabbed me.

"Gustave, you have two," Mark looked at Grace, who wasn't hurt, "yeah, two patients." Mark pointed to a waiting room, as there was someone already in there.

"Oh, okay. Thank you, Mark. I'm just finishing up with Lera." The doctor says before a woman and himself walk out. "Oh my! What happened!?"

"First, this is Y/n, he's a new operator. Second, well, it's complicated. We need to help Ela and Y/n."

"Okay, I can do it. Are you hurt guys?" Doc asked Mark and Grace, they shook their head in response. "Ela, sit on there, please. Y/n, sit on this one."

Doc placed me on a bed and did a checkup. He hummed and wrote on a clipboard before checking on Ela. "You two need to ice some spots, and you definitely don't need to do tests tomorrow, Y/n. You have a limp." Doc gave us a smile and had the other two help. "It was nice meeting you."

"Mhmm, you too." I groan as Grace picks me up. "Let's start over, Grace. My name is Y/n. How are you?"

Grace smiled and laughed. "I'm fine, you?"

"A-okay." We reach the wretched door and slowly open it. "Here we go." I whisper.

Zofia was sitting on the couch, waiting for us. "Grace, Ela," she gave me a glare, "Y/n. Mark, you may leave."

"What the hell was that!?" Grace yelled at Zofia. "Ela, come, let's think of a forced friendship." She pulled Ela into the bedroom and closed the door.

"I hate you, and love you." Zofia admits.

"I know you hate me, but I-"

"Y/n, Zo. We have thought of something." Ela grabbed me and forced me onto Zofia's lap. "There, now Zo, cuddle with him."

We were both blushing, which only worsened by the second. "They're cute when they blush together." Grace giggled.

I quickly escape Zofia's grip and stand. "Okay, that's not gonna work, she still hates me." I turn to her and wink.

"He is an idiot, why would I be remotely close to liking him?" She asked. Ela brought out some rope. "Ela, Grace!? Ty suka!"

Grace ran to me and tied me up. "I've been to rodeos before, but this is ridiculous."

We were set on chairs, facing each other. "Now what is this?" Zofia asked.

"You two are gonna say nice things to each other. Go." Grace said.

We both look at each other and nod. "Y/n, you are so, so, I, I can't do this. Why are you doing this?"

"Shush. We'll skip you, Y/n, your turn." Ela pointed to me.

"I, I, you, I can't do this shit either."

Ela and Grace looked at each other and nodded. They untied us and forced Zofia on me.

"Different approach, Y/n, now you cuddle little Zo." Grace sounded like a child.

"If it'll make you happy." I set myself on the couch with Zofia in my arms. "There, better now?"

"Nope. You gotta say something nice." Grace started to record us.

"Fine, you're cute." Zofia blushed and smiled. "Is that all, guys? I'm starting to get pissed off. I just want to sleep."

"I want to sleep with you." Zofia whispered to me. "I agree with Y/n for once. It's already twelve."

"Do one more thing and you're set free." Ela smirked at her own sentence.

Oh God, she's gonna make us-

"Kiss." She basically read my mind. "Lips."

Zofia looked at me with a blank stare. I lean in and get smacked. "No, I'm not doing that. I'll just, stay here, I guess."

"Fine. We're locking the bedroom door. Goodnight, guys." Ela huffed and went into the room with Grace, who was disappointed.

Zofia waited for a minute before she said something. "I'm sorry."

"Hmm?"

"I said I'm sorry, Y/n." Zofia looked to me and sniffled. "I have a little bit of trust issues, so tell me, do you mean any harm?"

"Why would I? I am an American man who likes pretty woman and my best friends."

She shrugged and walked to the bathroom to get a first aid kit, then to the fridge. She brought a bag of frozen peas and set them down.

"Zo, what are you doing?"

"Helping a friend out." She put the peas on my head and puts some bandages on my arm.

"You're sweet, like cake, and I love cake." I bring her up and put her on my lap. "Can I have a taste?"

She blushed and laughed nervously. "Yeah, s-sure." I pull her chin up and bring her into a kiss.

I know she loves me, she always has. In fact, we've met before the street bump. But she doesn't have to know.

She released and smiled. "I love you, like a lot." She giggled and hugged me. "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you more, Zoey."

Zofia let out a cute yawn and got up. "I'll be back."

3rd Person Point of View

Y/n falls asleep with the peas still on him. Zofia walked out of the bathroom and giggled. She laid down next to him on the floor and held his hand. Grace and Ela overheard the conversation, so they fan-girled when they her each of them say "I love you."

Zofia got off the floor and laid on Y/n's chest. "Hey, why are up?" Y/n yawned and pulled her up.

"I came to sleep. I'm keeping my word and sleeping with you."

"Oh, okay. One question, are we a thing?" He asked.

Zofia playfully rolled her eyes and kissed him. "Of course we are, silly."

"Whatever, night, love you." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Love you, too." She laid her head on Y/n's chest.

In a matter of minutes, Y/n and Zofia were out. Grace and Ela quietly walked out and took multiple pictures.

"Huh, who?" Y/n asked while rubbing his eyes. He saw nobody and looked down. "How did I get this cutie?"