Going Home

Y/n's Point of View

"Wake up, you bastard!" The faint sound of Mark called out. I lazily stand to my feet and walk to the bars. "Jesus, I've been calling your name for an hour."

"Thanks, you look beautiful, too." I lightly chuckle and rub my eye. "What do you need?"

"You're coming with me." Mark opened my cell and unlocked the single shackle. "Why the hell did they have you in a shackle? That is so inconvenient in so many ways."

"I feel like a POW. Where are you taking me? The restroom?"

Mark chuckled and walked along. "Come on, the boss wants to see you."

I follow Mark out of the little jail thing and stretch. "Fuck, it's bright. Do I still have my shades?" I check my pockets and find nothing. "They took my fucking shades too!? They were prescription!"

"Yeah, we had to confiscate everything. We found a condom in your wallet." Mark turned the corner and looked down the path. "It was used?"

"What? No! Why would I waste a perfectly fine condom?"

Mark chuckled and walked to a door with the word "Six" on it. "Calm down, I was messing with ya." He knocked on it and waited. "Be cool. I'll be myself."

"You got him, Mute?" A man peered out the door and looked at Mark, who just nodded. "You must be Y/n. I'm Six, but call me Harry." He turned to me and held his hand out.

I shake his and nod. "Yes sir, much appreciation that you didn't kill me in that cell."

Harry chuckled and walked inside. "Come in, boys." Mark cocked his head and took a seat. I close the door and sit next to Mark. "Y/n L/n, former officer, security guard, and SAS member?"

"Maximum security prison guard, yes."

"So exactly why were you in our prison thing? I don't know what to call it." Harry raised an eyebrow and grabbed a pencil. I gave every detail of what happened in the past day before Harry stopped me. "You seem, calm. When I interviewed Mark here, he was quite brash."

"Is that a problem? Or do I have to be like Mark?"

"No no, you're just so calm about being shoved into a job that could've possibly killed you." Harry handed me a paper. "You would get along with Dominic. We need more operatives, would you like to join?"

I grab a pen and click it. "If it means that I find my family, then yes." I sign my name on the paper and slide it back to him. "Do I need to grab my stuff from my apartment?"

"About that," Mark finally spoke up, "we raided your apartment and brought your stuff. Even your mags."

"Which ones? The new ones or the old ones?"

"Both." We all laugh at Mark's joke.

"Since that's out of the way, where do I sleep?"

"Huh, there can only be four people in our dorms. Let me check. Erm, it looks like Zofia's dorm is open. Would you like to stay there?" Harry double checks and nods. "Yeah, it looks like that's really the only available one, unless you want to bunk with a screaming Brit, an aggressive French chemist, and an a redacted woman."

"Mark doesn't have an open spot?"

"Nope, sorry lad. It's strictly SAS." Mark laid back in his chair. "Can't fit ya with all of us."

"I'll take the Zofia arrangement." Harry nodded and wrote on the paper. "Oh, where are my shades? I need them."

"Here you are." Harry tossed me my shades. "I'm pretty sure you still need these." He flashed me my wallet and phone. "And your ex texted you, she is not happy."