[Midoriya Izuku X Reader] Part 2/3

It had been a couple years since you and Midoriya Izuku became boyfriend and girlfriend. You were now both 16 years old and were attending U.A. High School like you both dreamed. Midoriya was no longer quirkless because he had inherited the quirk One For All from All Might, the former #1 pro hero. It was spring break at U.A. High and you were at your parents' beach house in Shimoda with them while Midoriya stayed at the dorms. Many other students were at the dorms at this time too. You were one of the few students that had places to go during Spring Break. It was 4:22 pm and you were on the beach in your red bikini. You decided to text Midoriya because you missed him.

I wish you were here right now. The water is great!

I miss you!

You texted Midoriya and put your phone down on your towel. Immediately, your phone vibrated and you picked it up.

I miss you too!

Midoriya had texted back. This made you smile and blush slightly. You missed him so much, you almost wanted Spring Break to be over early so you could see him again. You decided you wanted to send him a picture of yourself. You opened the camera app on your phone and held it out as you posed in front of the ocean and snapped a photo of yourself. You then opened up your text conversation with Midoriya and chose the photo you just took to send to him. But before you sent it, you suddenly got shy about sending a photo of you showing so much skin. When you were an animal, you didn't feel that exposed even though you weren't wearing any clothes. Your clothes usually didn't fit you when you were in full animal form. Fortunately, your hero costume stretched and shrunk to conform to your figure as well as became invisible to allow your animal form to be fully visible. You had two forms you could transform into: full body where you were completely animal anatomically, and anthropomorphic where you were an animal but with a human-like posture and proportions. You wanted to send Midoriya a photo of you that he would find attractive but one you didn't feel uncomfortable sending to him. You decided to take a brown anthro wolf form for your photo. You opened up the camera app again, posed and took another selfie. You reviewed it before sending it to Midoriya.

~At the U.A. High School Dorms~

Midoriya was hanging out with the guys in the dorm lounge when his phone vibrated. He got his phone out of his pocket and opened up his text messages. When he saw the photo of you as a brown anthro wolf in your red bikini, he blushed and a tent began to form in his pants.

"Is that (y/n) texting you again? What did she say?" Kaminari Denki asked as he walked over to Midoriya to see what you sent him. Midoriya tried to put his phone away so the guys wouldn't see your photo, but Bakugo Katsuki snatched it from him before he could. He whistled when he saw your photo.

"Damn (y/n)'s hot. I'm surprised she's going out with someone like Deku." Bakugo said as the other guys' curiosities peaked.

"Lemme see!" Kirishima Eijiro said, running over to Bakugo along with the other guys who also crowded around him to see your pic. Various catcalls came from the bunch as they looked at your photo.

"Wow Midoriya, you've caught yourself quite a girlfriend." Todoroki Shoto said, looking impressed.

"Yeah okay guys that's enough. Kacchan can you please give me my phone back now?" Midoriya asked Bakugo as he walked over to the spiky haired blondie. He tried reaching for his phone but Bakugo held it out of his reach.

"I'll give it back to you, but only under one condition. You have to send (y/n) a nude." Bakugo said as he still held Midoriya's phone out of his reach. Midoriya paused for a second. Then he looked at Bakugo with a serious expression.