It All Came Crashing Down

(A/N: Hey yo! What's poppin'? I've finally recovered from writers block apparently. Oh and I'm trying a new thing for POV.)
---
(This is sort of 3rd person POV)

It was now 6:00 in the morning and Lance and Keith had breakfast, got dressed, and took showers. Keith had to leave for a bit and go somewhere. Lance had no clue where. Like, Keith left without a warning. Just, poof, gone, where did he go? Anyways, Lance was going to check the time on his phone, but then realized what day it was. Shoot. It was Keith and Lance's 1 year anniversary. Yep. The day they started dating was today.

Lance went crazy. Literal bat shit crazy. He went all over the house setting up candles and dimming lights. He had just finished putting rose petals on the bed and the floor when he heard the front door open and close. Keith. He quickly changed into something more sexy. A crop top with some shorts. Eh. That would do. Then he went over to Keith.

"Hey, babe." Lance says to Keith when he sees him. Keith didn't look up and was staring down at what he got. But, he finally looked up at Lance and his eyes went wide. "Uh..hi babe." Keith was definitely checking Lance out. "Like whatcha see?" Lance said batting his eyelashes and slowly walked over to Keith. Keith blushed and Lance noticed because of how red Keith was.

(Keith's POV)

Shit. He just had to wear that in front of me. And on our anniversary? I was going to make a nice dinner with candlelights and he goes and wears that? Damn. Someone's thirsty.

(3rd person POV)

Keith gulped and slowly walked over to Lance, putting his arms around Lance's waist. "Damn your sexy." Was all Keith could make out before Lance had had enough. Lance kissed Keith. Keith was shocked for a moment, but then melted into the kiss. Moving his arms from Lance's waist to Lance's neck. Lance put his arms around Keith's waist and snaked one arm up Keith's shirt. Keith shivered from the cold touch. But then-

There was loud knocking on the front door. "Guys! Its Allura! She's...she's back!" It was Pidge. She was talking about Allura? Allura.

(Lance's POV)

"Allura?" I stopped what I was doing with Keith and immediately opened the door. "What do you mean Allura's back?" I was so confused yet excited. Shes really back? After all these years..

"Yes, shes back." Pidge sounded serious, so I went with it. "Follow me." And I did just that. I followed Pidge with Keith close behind me. When we finally reached our destination, I realized where we were. It was Allura's statue. And there she was. Allura. "Lonce..is that really you?" I started crying. My Altean marks were glowing bright blue. I ran towards her and hugged her. "I've missed you." I told her while I was still crying. I completely blocked out everything. The only thing that I thought about was Allura. She was really back. "Oh Lonce, I've missed you too." She started crying. Her Altean marks glowing as well, but hers were bright pink.

"How..how are you still here? I thought..I thought that when you went with the others that you...that you.." I couldn't understand how she was still alive. After all of these years without her.. "I dont know how I'm still here. I thought I died. But, then i woke up to bright lights and somehow i ended up here." This just didn't make any sense. How. That was all I could think. But then I felt someone rub my back soothingly. Keith. This is going to be hard. How do I choose between my old lover who just came back and my new lover?

(3rd person POV)

That was all Lance could think the whole rest of the day. Allura had come back. That was supposed to be a miracle for Lance. But, now he had to choose between two people. Both of which he loved dearly. This was going to be a hard decision. A decision that could either destroy or help his future. One that may or may not be the best thing for him. But which decision is better? Which decision helps both sides? Which one? Lance would just have to figure it out. But he didn't know how. How. A word he hated in this very moment. He didn't know how Allura came back. He didn't know how he could ever choose one over the other. He didn't know how it would effect Keith and Allura.

---
Welp..everything definitely took a turn.
So, what did yall think? Was it sad, shocking, amazing? Wait...amazing probably is milking it a little...

Anyways....
I hope yall are safe and healthy during quarantine. Life sucks sometimes, but we'll get through it.

This is Author-Trash signing out.
___________
Words: 825