💮|Bakugou x Kirishima|💮

Lowkey this chapter is dedicated to lowkeyneedhelp lmao this one's for you bro 😂

💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈

Third Person POV:

It was Monday morning, but of course it wasn't a normal morning especially for a few people.

"I'm going to murder you all-"

Yup it was spring vacation for UA and the class 1-A could do basically anything they wanted as long as they stood there at the dorms and didn't go out too much for their safety, of course some people loved it and had fun with friends, while others- uhm.

"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU ALL IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Yelled a certain hotheaded blonde.

"Bro calm down-" said Kirishima sweating nervously as he saw how being stuck with the 'BakuSquad' for basically the whole spring break was getting to his bro Bakugou.

"DON'T TELL ME TO DO SHIT SHITTY HAIR" He once again snapped at Kiri glaring at him with a death stare.

"Damn Bakugou calm down he was only trying to help ya know." Said Sero as he sat down on a couch that was in the living room of all the dorms.

"SHUT UP FLEX TAP YOU STUPID-"

"BAKUGOU!"

The hotheaded blond flinched once he heard someone yell his name, he suddenly got a very scary aura scaring everyone in the room, he turned slowly staring at Kirishima who had made the blond shut up.

"Bakugou please calm down bro like, we know how much  you hate being stuck here with us but bro, come on! We're just trying to have fun ya know?" Kirishima said crossing his arms oddly looking like a disappointed parent.

"Y-you- shut up shitty hair.." The blond said groaning and grumbling under his breath as he sat down on a couch with his arms crossed, looking like a child.

Mina the pink outgoing girl suddenly snorted and giggled but looked away trying to hide the fact that she found something humorous. Of course everyone looked at her confused.

"What's so funny huh?" Bakugou grumbled out glaring at her.

"OH! Aha nothing! You don't need to worry about it hehe" she said giggling and got up from the couch were she sat next to Sero.

"Nah fam she either saw something, spill Mina!" Said Denki getting noesy as usual and stared at her from the couch.

"Fine, hehe well I just noticed how the only person in our group that can calm katsuki is Kirishima, like I don't know I find it cute aha!" She said laughing and smiles staring at the males.

"Ugh..you weirdo..." Grumbled out while looking away embarrassed, and of course blushing coming to this realization himself.

"H-huh I guess you're right.." The actual red headed said blushing a bit embarrassed himself and sat next to the other embarrassed male. "Well it's because I'm his bro, bro!" He said giving out a happy toothy smile to the group.

The pink female hummed and giggles again staring at them. "Uh huh, suuurree. Anyways! I'm off! I'm having a sleepover with the girls so see ya!" She said walking off of course her comment hung in the air making Bakugou start to fume with anger again.

"Heyy what does she mean by that?" Said the other blonde of the group with a raised brow staring at the two males along with Sero.

"Uh-" but of course Kirishima was cut off.

"IT MEANS NOTHING YOU PIKACHU LOOKIN' ASS!" Bakugou suddenly yelled out at him with a glare that can kill, of course this made Kirishima sweat nervously along with the other males in the group.

"Jesus Christ man calm down! I was just asking!" Denki said hiding behind the couch looking at Bakugou in fear of being blown up.

"Ye-yeah bro he doesn't know what she means non of us do! so what's happening?!" Sero said trying to help his friend.

"NOTHING IS HAPPENING YOU STUPID RET-"

"Language, Bakugou." Said the tired 1-A teacher as he walked past the group with a stack of papers in his arms.

"S-sorry Mr. Aizawa, he'll calm down!" Kirishima said sweating nervously grabbing the angry blonds arm.
The teacher only rolled his eyes a bit obviously done with everyone's shit at this point and just left to his office.

"See bro calm down! We could've gotten in trouble!" He said looking at the irritated blond.

"Ugh whatever!" Bakugou yelled as he stomped his way to his own dorm, Kirishima sweated nervously and fallowed the angry blond. Denki and Sero on the other hand looked at each other completely confused out of their minds at what just happened but they casually shrugged it off and went to do their own thing.

Bakugou's POV:

'How the hell could they be such idiots?! God they get me so fuckin annoyed man..how did I ever become friends with idiots like them?!'
Bakugou thought in his mind as he grumbled stomping all the way to his room, of course he heard someone fallowing him, he didn't care because he definitely already knew who it was.

"What do you want shitty hair..?" He grumbled out as he kept walking shoving his hands in his sweat pants pockets.

"N-nothing! Bro I just wanted to see if you were alright.." Kirishima said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck pouting a bit.

"Tch.. whatever." The blond said as he got to his dorm room and unlocked the door going inside, he left the door open as Kirishima looked around his room then back at Bakugou curiously. "ARE YOU COMING IN OR NOT?!" The blond male yelled glaring at him.

"Uh-uhm- yeah!" The red head said as he walked inside his room closing the door behind himself. Bakugou huffs embarrassed and sat on his bed giving his weird pout. Kirishima felt awkward at the silence in the room, so he sat on bakugou's bed next to him and pouts himself, he glanced at Bakugou.

"So when should we tell them..?"

"I don't know.. i-i don't know if they'll accept it." Said the red head as he frowned a bit to himself.

"Well I don't care if they give a shit or not..you know I'll always love you..right?"

"Of course, and I'm sorry for raising my voice..you were getting out of control.." said the blushing red head smiling.

"Ugh shut up. I was not. And...I guess it's okay.." he said crossing his arms blushing himself embarrassed. The red head smiled and scooted closer to the blond male and hugged him suddenly surprising Bakugou, of course he blushed and just wrapped an arm around him huffing trying to hold down a smile. As the red head just smiled to himself happily now that they were alone they could be themselves.

"Hey..I love you..shitty hair.." Bakugou said quietly so Kirishima could only hear himself.

"Hey my hair isn't that shitty..is it?" Kirishima said with hurt feelings and pouted embarrassed blushing.

"ARE YOU GOING TO SAY IT BACK OR NOT?!" Yelled the blond with a red embarrassed face while holding up an explosive hand at the red head.

"Aha! Ok ok!" The red head said waving his hands defensively sweating nervously, he sighs and hugged the blond closely to himself resting his head on his shoulder smiling, which calmed the hot headed man down.

"I love you too katsuki.."

💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈💥🦈

HAHAUBAJPVWA OHW OYS

Ok ngl this kinda came out good for the first one shot I've ever made lmao it's kinda cute ya know with a little plot twist lmao anyways request more stories on the request chapter!

~!Word count: 1297!~