🔥💮|Dabi x Reader|💮🔥

A/n: yea idk just found the song so awesomely cool idk why I just like wanted to do a cool one
Also please request more characters- I'm running out of ideas lmao also also this chapter believes in Dabi being a todoroki :)

Reader: Female, Villain.

Warning: Strong language, mention of the devils tango😳-

Title: What a good deathwish.

🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙

3rd Person POV:

(Y/n)'s blood was boiling, it had venom pumping through her vains like crazy as she walked with such anger. She couldn't even control her quirk at the moment. If you're wondering her quirk was it was metal manipulation, she's able to bend and control anything metal around her.

Of course as the walked to the L.O.V hideout, yes that's right (Y/n) is a very dangerous villain and she is apart of one of the most dangerous villain gangs in Japan. And she absolutely loved it, she loved the chaos that floated around her.

But sadly in this moment she wanted to just kill one person and that person only, as she slammed the door to the hideout open with her quirk making everyone inside flinch and Stare at her confused and a bit terrified at her murderous aura that floated around her.

"Jesus woman what the hell is wrong?"

"SHUT UP CRUSTY ASS I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!" She yelled at him witg a death glare as Shigaraki scratched his neck glaring at her
(😤my bby)

"YOU-"

"Woah woah woah chill..no fights I'm not in the mood.." Dabi said between the two.

"Ugh whatever-" (Y/n) scoffed and sat on achair sighing heavily.
"What's wrong (N/n)-Chan? I've never seen you this angry before! It's exciting!" Toga said smiling and doing happy hops while clasping her hands together. "It's none of your business Toga.." (Y/n) said between gritted teeth as she slammed her hand against the table standing."Oi stitches let's go talk!"

"Eh? Hell no, you're crazy right now i ain't being your fucking first victim!" He said glaring and crossed his arms.

"Fine!" (Y/n) glared at Dabi while her (E/c) sokn started glowing a (F/c) color making Dabi sweat nervously and started grunting clenching his face. "You forgot that your stupid face is covetrd in metal huh?! You idiot now fallow me before I take those stupid things out!" She said demandingly making Dabi nod quickly glaring at her.

They soon walked out the door leaving the league shocked a bit terrified. "Hey Shiggy why didn't you stop them?" Toga asked tilting her head. "They're dumbasses and i frankly do not give a single shit." He said crossing his arms glaring at Toga. "AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

0----------0

The two walked in silence for awhile until Dabi grew impatient and groans out "what the hell did you want? If you wanted to 'ya know' could've just went in a ro-"

"Shut it! I already told you I would never hook up with someone like you-" she said stop walking and glared at him.

"Why? Ah~ now I remember, you have a little boyfriend right? That twink skater boy or whatever? Isn't he a vigilante or something lame like that?-" he was suddenly interrupted by the (H/c) haired girl as she pinned him him against the wall of the alley they were currently in.

"HE CHEATED ON ME ALRIGHT?! AND BECAUSE OF THAT HE DESERVES TO DIE! BUT -" She started leaning in close to him making Dabi simply smirk at her "I want him to suffer the deathwish he chose~" she said grinning back at him.

He only chuckled and suddenly the position was switched quickly making (Y/n)'s face flush as he pinned her against the wall with a smirk. "Ah~ I see.. sounds fun, so what do you have in mind Eh?" He hummed as he leaned in close and hid his face in the corner of her neck and shoulder.

"I want to smash the windows of his fancy car..key it up..-"

"Mhm..what else?" He asked lowly in her ear making her blush more and feel a shiver down her spine, she sighs softly.

"And Burn the bitch down.. possibly with him inside.."

Dabi only smirked more and chuckled as he placed his hands on her waist pulling her close to himself. "Damn babe that's pretty hot of you to say.." he said and suddenly kissed her jawline softly chuckling again. "Damn..who would cheat on you? With a dirty mouth like that I wouldn't get enough of you" he said looking at her leaning in more.

She only hummed in response but placed a finger on his lips to keep from kissing her making him look at her curiously. "Listen Mr.Roki sir, If you wanna help me, maybe I'll let you actually get it later." She said slipping from his hands and smirked knowing exactly what she was doing to him. He only chuckled and fallowed her."I warned ya to only call me Dabi now (N/n)" he said smirking a bit to himself.

"Yea yea..I know, too risky to call you that now but how I miss saying it." She said as her (E/c) eyes looked at his bright blue one's. "Besides I know you like it sometimes~" she said teasingly and giggled a bit walking making Dabi scoff rolling his eyes.

(Y/n) and Dabi knew each other for a very long time, you could say they knew each other before heading to the life of crime. Of course that's why Dabi was always all over and close to (Y/n) he always had a thing for her even when she was dating someone he still would try to get with her.

Of course she never fell for it, but who knows maybe it will this time, she always felt flustered when he did his antics to try and impress her. "Come on Mr.Roki I wanna get this done already" she said impatiently as she walked in front of him. "I swear if you're staring at my ass again I'll rip one of those stupid Staples out of your face."

Dabi chuckled and quickly looked away from her rear fearing she was telling the truth and just cought up to her shoving his hands in his pockets.
"Honestly this guy was an idiot."

"Hm?"

"I mean..why the hell would you cheat on someone as sexy as you eh?" He said grinning to himself damn well knowing the (H/c) girl was blushing and embarrassed. "I hope you know I ain't lying, when I say these things, you know I like you (N/n) and I'll keep trying to win you over no matter what.." he whispered to her chuckling.

"Ugh shut up Stitches.." she said with a very flushed face and shoved his face away from her as they walked making him chuckle more and walk with her.

"Fine fine I'll stop, for now.."

"Could you be any less perverted? Like it's annoying sometimes."

"Aw don't lie you know you love it (N/n)"

"Shut it, I just want to get this guys death wish.."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he suffers lots for hurting your heart.."

💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥💙🔥

A/n: This was a bit spicy ngl I like it tho bec i feel like this is honestly how Dabi would act if he had the hots for a chick like he wouldn't be all nice and gentlemen he would be forward and try to get into her pants 😳
Don't hate me for speaking facts 😌

1286 words.