💮|Tamaki x Reader|💮

A/n: Hey back again with another soft story of gay lmao I'm sorry I came up with this cute story I hope you all like it with my bby boy Tamaki ;u;

Reader: Male, mute.

Title: Strawberry umbrella.

🌻🍓🌻🍓🌻🍓🌻🍓🌻🍓🌻🍓

3rd Person POV:

It was a rainy day, a light sprinkle as the sun hid behind the light gray clouds, everyone had umbrellas that were mostly black or monotone colors, of course.. there was one umbrella that stood out, that belonged to the 2end year student at U.A.

(Y/n), he was what others called a mute. He had a speech impediment that made him stutter like uncontrollably or couldn't allow him to say certain words correctly, this led him to be teased and made fun of before he arrived at U.A. or even during his stay at U.A. he decided to silence his embarrassment, and insecurities by going mute. He refused to speak which led to him carrying a notepad with him at all cost.

(Y/n) was really kind to everyone, he definitely had a good heart but was indeed shy. His quirk was quite unique as well, it was wave manipulation, he could control the waves of noise or music to his advantage. Meaning he could even deafen someone.

"I would like for you to practice singing."

?!

"Ah..I know it's sudden but I think it would help your speech impediment, sometimes this method could slowly help you get use to to saying words you cannot pronounce, try a slow song that is easy to learn. Practice during your freetime, I mean it should be easy for you since you already play the ukulele, I believe in you (L/n)! Just please try it out!" The counselor said with a warm smile.

(Y/n) left the office and sighed heavily walking back to his home rethinking what his counselor said to him. 'why not give it a shot..?'

0-----------0

Soon the next day rolled around and a certain 3rd year was hiding under his dark blue umbrella for warmth and shelter from the cold rain, it was lunch and the rain hadn't let up, this made him a bit upset sense he liked eating outside and all the seats around were taken up, he had to stay in his class a bit longer to talk to his teacher so he couldn't even find his friends.

Anxiousness filled him as he just left the cafeteria while shakily breathing in and out trying to calm himself. That's right this anxious boy was Tamaki Amajiki. He was late to lunch meaning too much anxiety and embarrassment to even bother looking for his friends, he walked down the hall sighing heavily. He was hungry.

"~♪"

Suddenly he stopped in his tracks hearing music, 'it's coming from the stairs..' he thought to himself. He listened closely to the sound of a ukulele and a soft voice singing. Tamaki's curiosity got the better of him and fallowed until it echoed around him. He peeked from the top of the stairs and saw a boy with (H/c) hair, singing out softly with holding a (F/c) ukulele. He was sitting on a window ledge and stared out it as he continued singing softly. He had a Red/pink closed umbrella resting against his leg as well.

Tamaki's face flushed a bit staring, he couldn't help himself. 'Wow..such a pretty voice...' he thought to himself.

"I know you're not sorry...
Why should you be?
Cause who am I.. to be in love. when your love never is for me..~♪"