🥀💮|Iida xReader|💮🥀

A/N: SO sorry I haven't updated in awhile been busy lol and this chapter is mostly just for me lmao bec i love Iida he's so cute lmao a n y w a y s
I tried my best with this I was feeling angsty with this ;;
Also don't bully me it's 6am and wanted to write so yea lol
Warning: Harsh language, and 'suicide'.

Reader: Female, Traitor.

Title: traiter..?

☄️🍊☄️🍊☄️🍊☄️🍊☄️🍊☄️🍊

Iida's POV:

(Y/n) (L/n).

She's was so.. unique. When she first arrived at our school half way through our semester. I thought she was a delinquent by the way she looked, she had piercings, but somehow made sure she got close to everyone in the class. Even me, and quite frankly I could say we were good friends. We would eat lunch together and I'd help her study. But recently she's been acting strange, like avoiding me on purpose and disappearing during lunch and free time. I trust she wasn't doing anything dangerous or.. possibly illegal. but...she seemed so trustworthy, so reliable...so....

"..so Pretty."
As you can tell I had fallen hard for the (H/c) girl, she's the first girl I've ever fallen for..my first crush as everyone would call it.

"Eh? Did you say something?"

I stiffened in shock and broke my gaze broken that stared directly at the (H/c) girl that conversed with a fellow student.
Luckily she didn't realized I was staring..that would have been humiliating..

"Iida you okay? You look distracted! You usually aren't like that.." said the brunette next to me.

"A-ah! I'm perfectly fine! I just didn't sleep well last night.." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously, God I hope Uraraka didn't see me staring..

"hmm..ok well anyways-" suddenly she was caught off guard hearing yelling as her gaze looked somewhere else behind me, I curiously looked behind me confused.

3rd Person POV:

"WHAT DID YOU SAY SHITFACE?!" Yelled the hotheaded blonde as he soon cornered (Y/n) who only grinned seeing how pissed Bakugou was getting, she seemed to be enjoying this.

"I said that you remind me of an annoying ass pomeranian!" Said said at Bakugou grinning still making the other students of 1-A horrified at her bravery.

This whole situation made Iida the class representative become alerted and run over. "Both of you stop it! No violence is tolerated!-"

"OI SHUT IT FOUR EYES! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THE BI-"

"B-Bakugou bro calm down!" Said Kirishima who sweated nervously in fear for (Y/n) and probably half of the damn classroom.

"SHUT THE HELL UP SHITTY HAIR I'M GONNA-"

Of course this whole fight was a waste of time. But Bakugou kept arguing between Iida and Kirishima, this of course made everyone's attention focusing on Bakugou who was the main source of the noise and chaos catching even the teachers attention, he grumbled in annoyance knowing only a few minutes left of class..