Chapter 2

"Gosh, Olivia, hey. I had to get out of there."

She smiles and laughs, "What, couldn't handle the constant talking that my brother and Lelia provide?"

"Whatttttt nooooo," I lie, "but I can say you're brother's cute." To which she fake gags.

"No no no. You cannot like my brother." She says quickly, "He's great and all but he loves football all to much."

I groan. "Olivia, my dear,dear, Olivia. I said he was cute, I never said anything about liking him."

"Liking who? Already got a secret crush on someone?"

I gasp "holy shit dude you can't just sneak up on people like that!"

He smirks "I didn't, Olivia saw me. Now are you going to answer my question?"

I shake my head 'no' and walk away smiling to myself. Ignoring his calls to me.

———————————————————————————

This weekend Spencer and I were invited to a pool party at the Bakers' house. And it was a pool party. I wore a black two piece with flowers on it. It had a cropped two with flowers on either side of my boobs and a piece of fabric around the back of my neck holding it on. The bottoms were high waisted with flowers on the sides.

 I had thrown a pair of jean shorts over it for now and was dipping my feet in the pool

I had thrown a pair of jean shorts over it for now and was dipping my feet in the pool. That was until Jordan walked over.

"You gonna get in?"

"Yeah, eventually." I said looking at Lelia and Spencer talk.

"Okay well I'm getting in now, so you're coming with me." He smirked and pulled me up.

"Take those shorts off unless you want to go in the pool with them on."

I huffed and threw my jean shorts to the side and slowly dropped myself into the pool, Jordan following shortly.

"So." He said, "You ever gonna tell me who you were talking about with my sister?"

I laugh "We were talking about you." I laughed once more as his eyes widened. "I don't have a crush on you don't worry, I just said you were cute and she took it the wrong way, like everyone does."

He looked at me "Like everyone does? You've been in this situation more than once? And wait you think I'm cute."

I smile and then laugh. "Now Isn't the time to be talking about my past, but yes I think you're cute."

"Hey." He grabs my arm, "you don't have to tell me now, when you're ready, you can talk to me."

I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck. Taking him my surprise as I pull him in for a hug.

"Thanks Jordan, just please, please, tell me you put Asher in his place."

He rubs his neck awkwardly, "Well that would be awkward considering we're teammates."

I look a him incredulously, "And?! If you didn't I will! He needs to know that it wasn't okay."

"Hey no no no." He pulls me close to him, "If anything, Spencer should say something."

I sigh and nod, climbing out of the pool and sitting on a chair. Him also getting out but heading inside.

When he comes out he walks to Asher with an angered look on his face and hands him a beer. I can't hear what they're saying but I have a feeling it was about football.

I stood up and dried myself off, putting my shorts back on and throwing my hair into a bun on the top of my head, slipping my Vans on as well.

"Hey, uhm Spencer, I'm leaving." I wave to him and Lelia.

"Already? We just got here a little bit ago."

I smile "I know, but I'm not in the party mood right now, I just want to go to the gym and do floor work."

He nods, knowing gymnastics is my escape.

I start to head out but I'm blocked by a large frame, none other than Jordan Bakers' at that.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To a gymnasium to work on gymnastics." I say moving to the side."

He blocks my way yet again.

"I'll come with you, let me grab a shirt."

"No, really, it's your party, you should be here." I say shaking my head.

Too late.
———————————————————————————

A/N
I'm trying to get a lot of chapters out even though I know a lot of people won't read this story but I really like writing it. I'll update some more later tonight though.