Chapter 12

A/N
It's going to be a short chapter, sorry guys!
——————————————————————————
"Leilani! Wait up."

    I turned around, "Oh, hey Caleb! What's up?"

"I-uh- I was wondering who that guy was earlier?"

I frowned, "my ex. Well my other ex. Not Jordan ex, but Anthony ex. Sorry that was confusing, even for me."

He laughed and threw his arm around my shoulder, walking out of the building with me. I saw some people looking at us, but is was probably because of the bruise on my jaw, or maybe it was the guy with his arm around me.

"So, uh, you wanna hang?"

I smiled at him, "sure."

"Did you bring your car to school?"

I nodded, "did you drive to school?"

"No, I walked."

"Sweet, my car's over there,"
——————————————————————————
Caleb and I decided to go ice skating, weird activity for the summer, but it sounded like a good idea so we did it. Both Caleb and I were pretty good at skating, but I fell at few times, him laughing at me for a few seconds and then helping me up.

"Caleb!" I whined after falling again.

"I-I'm sorry," he said laughing, "but it just keeps happening."

I huffed as he pulled me up, and then grabbed my hand, skating away. I laughed at him and shook my head.

"Caleb, I'm cold and my feet hurt, along with my butt." I frowned as I complained.

"Alright, come on, let's go grab food or something."

I nodded and made my way to the exit.

"Hey there, cutie."

"Uhh who are you?"

I felt Calebs presence behind me, suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

"I'm someone who's looking to have a good time, and who are you?"

"Someone who is done iceskating and is going to get food with her boyfriend."

I grabbed Calebs hand and led him out of the arena.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up! I said it cause a creepy guy was hitting on me!"

He laughed whilst shaking his head.
——————————————————————————

"Today was fun, Caleb! Thank you."

He smiled and walked me up to my door.

"Anytime, I thought you might've needed it after the day we had at school."

"Damn right you were."

He laughed and I heard a car pull into my driveway.

"Uh, expecting anyone?"

"No, probably Olivia here again to yell at me." I said exasperated.

"That doesn't look like Olivia." He said, pushing me behind him.

"Jordan? Why are you here?"

"Leilani, I just want to talk."

I sighed, "Caleb, why don't you head home. I'll text you later, thank you, again."

He smiled at him and ruffled my hair before walking away.

"Come on in, Jordan."
——————————————————————————
A/N
I'm so so so sorry for such a short chapter, but I really wanted to get another one out, I'll update again soon. As I said before, I might start a new book, I haven't decided who it'll be about yet, but I'm leaning towards Sweet Pea from Riverdale, let me know what you guys think.