PL: CHAPTER THREE

A few months have passed by.....

"Young master..." Yibo's butler spoke when he saw yibo. He looked up from his master while gasping for air. A blood ran down to the white tiles from his slotted neck.

Yibo immediately called the ambulance. Dialling his phone with his trembling hands.

"Young master h---" his butler didn't finish what he wanted to say saying when he suddenly stopped breathing, bulging his eyes out and died in front of wang yibo.

"What?!" Yibo tried to wake him up, but the other one was no longer responding.

He immediately backed away from the lifeless body. He was shaking in fear. What the heck was happening?! He can't believe what happened. There's a blood everywhere from the man lying down on the cold tiles on his unit, who was showering to his own blood and has a slit on his neck.

He just went home from his girlfriend's place, but when he opened the door on his unit, he was surprised by the pool of blood with his butler.

He decided to look around to his blooded condo unit until he reached his room and noticed that his door was open. He shakily moved his legs and entered. He gasped from the scene inside.

He can't believe there was a stranger----Xiao zhan!!! He was lying on his bed, showering his own blood.

Yibo immediately approached him, checking if he was still alive, and luckily, he was still breathing.

He was so confused about everything! Who did this?!

"Zhan, tell me what happened?" Yibo asked him.

He was confused about how Xiao Zhan got inside, especially to his room.

"Yibo..."

"They're next, yibo," Xiao Zhan said, coughing a blood. He wanted to say something but choked up from his blood that coming up outside from his mouth.

"Zhan, what do you mean?" He said, tapping xiao zhan's cheeks to keep him awake.

"Yibo, I always love you. Please remember that-------" zhan muttered and lost his life in yibo's arms

That scared the hell of wang yibo, who was still confused about what the heck was happening.

Fuck!!!