PL: CHAPTER EIGHT

The couple went to the rooftop of the hospital to calm their fuzzy mind. Its already evening, but the couple don't have an appetite to eat after what happened to their friend at midnight, especially yubin doesn't opened his eyes yet.

"Yibo, who did this to yubin?"

"I don't know," he sighed. Rubbing his both palms on his face.

A long silence ate them up again, staring at the peaceful night sky, people having their own businesses and living in their own life without experiencing what he experienced.

How damn lucky!

He knows it's happening again.

And now He is having mixed emotions, anger, sadnesses, fear-----he was afraid. I'm very afraid.

Afraid of what will happen next. He's afraid that he will be the next victim.

"Babe, everything will be alright," Ziyi said beside him.

Everything will be alright, as of now.

This is stressing him.

Ziyi walked around in the rooftop. Her heels echoed every time she took a step. She felt comfort in the warm air that passed her, taking a deep breath before exhaling it. Everything was so calm.

"Everything will be alright," Ziyi repeated and smiled to herself. Yibo also nodded, agreeing what she said. He is still at the railings of the rooftop, gazing to the beautiful night surrounding and enjoying how peaceful the night is.

"I know, babe, I know," he sighed, turning around to face Ziyi with a smile.

As he turned around, their eyes locked together. The other one was in tears while the other one too was in Surprised.

"Yibo... I love you. Remember that." Yizi muttered as the blood from her mouth went out and slowly ran down to her chin. Her eyes closed slowly as her body fell down on the cold floor of the hospital's rooftop.

Everything happened again.

"Ziyi....." He murmured, staring at his lifeless girlfriend who got stabbed from the back.

He came close to his girlfriend, holding her cold hands while crying his eyes out.

It happened again!

"Ziyi.... Who did this to you? " he said between his painful sobs.

He can't believe his other girlfriend died in front of his eyes again.

Everything is so damn familiar!

A footsteps suddenly can be heard around. His body trembled in fear when a pair of bloody shoes stopped in front of him. As he looked up to see who belonged those bloody shoes, he frozed and paled from his spot.

"I did it," the person who owns the bloody shoes said, creeping a smile on the other's face

----------------------------------

Can anyone guess who it is?🤔