PL: EXTRA (TWO)

"Lan zhan!"

'Zhan-ge!'

"Lan Zhan!"

'Zhan-ge!'

"Lan Zhan!!!!!!!"

'Zhan-ge!!!!!!!'

Wei wuxian shouted, running to Lan wangji, who was already far from him. But the other one ignored wei wuxian and continued walking fast with his oh-so-long-legs that he wished he also had to.

Did it happen before?

"Lan zhannnnnnn!!!!" Wei wuxian grabbed his friend's wrist, stopping lan wangji to run away. the male turned to him with his bitch face, but wei wuxian already used seeing this kind of face that Lan wangji had. At least he's handsome!

"What?" Lan wangji coldly replied. He didn't gave any reaction to wei wuxian and keep looking him with cold eyes.

'Zhan-ge why do you keep avoiding me'

"Lan Zhan why do you keep avoiding me?" Wei wuxian pouted and Lan Wangji almost gave him a reaction.

"I didn't" he coldly replied, turned his back from his friend but wei wuxian turned him around again.

'Xiao zhan, I know there's a reason why you suddenly avoided me but please can you tell me'

"lan zhan, I know there's a reason why you suddenly avoided me but please can you tell me" wei wuxian whinned and pouted again.

"Don't do that"

"Don't do that, what?" Wei wuxian asked him confusedly.

Don't pout! My heart cant handle your cuteness anymore!

Lan wangji looked away and replied,

"Nothing.."

Wei wuxian sighed. Crossing his arms on his chest and pouted again.

"I already said it's nothing" Lan wangji spoke.

'Stop lying Zhan-ge'

"Stop lying Lan zhan" he huffed.

"I'm not"

'Zhan-ge just tell me. Why are you avoiding me? Why don't you tell me? '

"Lan zhan just tell me. Why are you avoiding me? Why don't you tell me? " Wei wuxian huffed again as he pouted more.

The table suddenly flip, right?

"Do you really want to know?" Lan Wangji spoke with his monotonous voice.

Wei wuxian nooded, his eyes looking somewhere as his lips still pouting.

"Okay" putting his hands on wei wuxiany waist, he pulled the other male to him and claiming his lips.

Wei wuxian widened his eyes in shocked.

'W-what w-was that f-for?!'

"W-what w-was that f-for?!" Wei wuxian exclaimed.

"You said you want to know, why?"

"But why do you kiss me?!" Wei wuxian panicked. Lan wangji just robbed his first kiss.

"Boring." Lan wangji replied, turns around and walked away. He suddenly stopped his tracks. Not facing wei wuxian, he spoke "if you don't want the kiss, you can return it to me later. Just go to my office."

"W-what?" He blinked his eyes, processing what just happened.

'Zhan-ge did I lost your hearing?'

After realizing what Lan wangji means, his face turned red from embarrassment.

Gosh!!