PL: CHAPTER SEVEN

Bang!

A gunshot suddenly heard from outside, waking up the couple who was sleeping peacefully in their room. Yibo glanced at the wall clock. 1:37 am.

Bang! Bang!

"Y-yibo, what was that?" A soft, terrified voice whispered to his side.

"I don't know, babe,"

They both looked at the closed window on their room.

A several gunshots were heard again.

"Y-yibo, what's happening?"

He stood up, walking to the closed window but suddenly they heard a shattering noise from the living room.

Yibo immediately ran downstairs, switching the lights on and discovering a familiar scene.

There is blood everywhere.

"Yibo what----" Ziyi suddenly can't utter a word. Falling down on her own kness.

"YUBIN!!!" Yibo ran to him.

Everything felt like a de jàvu

He tried to shake his friend's body, but it was not responding. He checked yubin's neck to find a slit but luckily, there wasn't. He also checked his pulse, and lucky he was still breathing.

"Ziyi, call the ambulance!!!!" He exclaimed to the girl who was sobbing on the corner.

"Ziyi!!!" He repeated.

"Y-yes..."

"Call the ambulance now!" The girl nodded, going back to the room and calling the ambulance while yibo was checking yubin's breathing.

It happened again.

"He's now stable, but we don't know when he will wake up. He was shot and injured badly, but fortunately, you brought him to the hospital on time." the doctor announced, giving the couple an assuring smile.

"Thank you so much,"  Ziyi said.

"You can now visit him," the doctor smiled before leaving them.

Entering yubin's room, they can see that yubin has really injured badly. He just can't wait to ask yubin who did this to him. He knows it's the same person who killed xiao zhan and his late girlfriend (you) year ago.

I'm giggling.