PL: CHAPTER FIVE

"Baby, are you okay?" Yibo said, checking his girlfriend.

His girlfriend only giggled. (I can't think a name for his girlfriend Lol)

"Of course, is there any problem?" she asked yibo. 

"Baby, about your family..." He started.

"What about my family?"

She didn't know yet. Okay, let's pretend his girlfriend here is you. Lmao)

"Nothing, I'm just tired," yibo said, averting his eyes to the you. He can't tell you right now about what happened in your house.

"Then let me get you a glass of water, you seem very  tired,"  you said, stood up and went to the kitchen to get your boyfriend a glass of water.
yibo sighed, closing his eyes and exhaling the breath that he was holding for a while.

Minute has passed by, and his girlfriend didn't show up with a glass of water yet.

He ran immediately to the kitchen when he heard a loud scream.

"Baby what-----" he cutted off from the scene.

His girlfriend, laying in the counter with a knife that was stabbed in her chest. (Omg! I'm sorry. Lol.)

He frozed from his spot. He can't move his body.

"Who did this to you," he still managed to ask his girlfriend even though he was already trembling from fear. He can't do anything right now.

"Yibo... " His girlfriend stared at him whispering something he Can't clearly heard. He immediately went to her side.

"Baby, please tell me who did this to you," he said, sobbing like a mess. He tried to check her pulse, but it had already stopped.

"I love you... Remember that." His girlfriend muttered before she died in front of yibo.

Xiao zhan died and....

You died too....

---------------------------------

I'm sorry again for killing you. LMFAO.

Btw, stay tuned!!! We didn't know who's the killer yet!