Hurry Hurry Before You're Forgotten

Trigger Warnings: graphic depiction of torture (not about any of our precious beans though), talks about past trauma/rape, swearing

Logan and Virgil had stopped running when night fell and had taken refuge in a spacious cave Virgil knew of. After clearing the ground of pebbles and stones the two laid on the cool smooth surface. Logan then raised his head.

"I think an explanation should be given now," he said to Virgil.

Virgil closed his eyes for a second as if Logan had just bitten him on the ear before reopening his grey orbs. He nodded slowly in agreement.

"First, what are you and Arron to each other?" started Logan.

"He means nothing to me. I was forced into a relationship with him after making a promise. In all honesty, he could have his eyes gouged out, his ears torn off, and his muzzle snapped then skinned alive before being dipped into an acid lake repeatedly and I wouldn't bat an eye," Virgil said, a dry chuckle escaping his throat.

"Okay, wow. You've been spending way too much time with Remus because wow was that graphic," Logan sputtered, causing Virgil to lightly giggle.

"Okay second, what did Arron do to you?" Logan asked, but immediately regretted it as Virgil stopped giggling.

His grey eyes darkened and he looked down at his black paws.

"Virgil if it's too hard to talk about then you don't have to," Logan said.

"No. I'll say it. It's just hard to remember," Virgil said, "I've tried to run away several times, but every time I was caught and brought back. When I was Arron would punish me by rape and sexual assault. I can never unlive those days and nights. The only bright side was Dahlia."

Logan saw tears pool at the edges of Virgil's eyes and he felt his chest tighten as if a snake was constricting it.

"Dahlia?" he said, but it sounded more like anquestion.

"Duchess Dahlia of the StarBlaze Kingdom. She's Arron's twin sister and the only good wolf in the entire royal lineage. She helped me after those nights, giving me pain herbs and helping me get rid of. . . . . somethings." Virgil explained, but paused during the last part.

Logan nodded, knowing what things Virgil was talking about, but wise enough to not press.

"Next, Arron mentioned that you belonged to him. What does that mean?"

"Oh. About a year ago I made a promise to him, basically selling myself to him in exchange for my brother's safety," muttered Virgil.

"Brother? You never told me about a brother," Logan gasped.

"Yeah well, you'll be meeting him soon enough. It's late Logan, we should sleep. We'll have to wake with the sun if we want to make it to Galaxy Lake to meet the others," Virgil said, laying his head down on his paws.

"Okay. Good night stormcloud," Logan said.

"Good night stardust," Virgil replied.

The two fell asleep within minutes.

I had a totally different ending for this chapter, but Wattpad is fucking with me so that's 400+ words down the drain. This is also shorter, but the plot thickens.
Who's this elusive brother of Virgil?
Do any of you know what things Dahlia had to help Virgil get rid of?
Are you that tainted?
Lemme know if you have a guess and it might just be answered later.

Edit 4/17/20- I'm also working on a project for this account so be on the look out for that