04; monstrous & foul

NOVEMBER 12TH

Jeongguk view

It was one week later and after sending seokjin to go feed taehyung meals, and after hearing him continuously cry, Jeongguk was finally going to let him out. He called yoongi, one of his closest men to go and unlock the boy himself as Jeongguk was too busy with his work.

"since when were you holding someone captive?" yoongi frowned.

"just get him out and bring him to me." Jeongguk ordered whilst typing on his laptop too.

"why is he here again?" yoongi asked. He was very nosy.

Jeongguk sighed and his lips pressed together. "witness." was all he said.

Yoongi understood straight away. "just threaten him and send him home." he stated.

"he's been missing for too long now. He'll get interrogated by the police and they'll figure it out." Jeongguk said. "now do as i say."

Taehyung view

Taehyungs head raised when he heard the door unlocking. He was sat on the floor, knees brought up to his chest and arms wrapped around his legs. He watched as a mint haired male entered the room and taehyung found him intimidating from just his hair.

Yoongis eyes softened when he looked at the childlike boy. "you're a cute one huh?" he said as he crouched down in front of taehyung. The boy looked at him fearfully with his wide eyes.

"i wont hurt you." yoongi smiled. "im here to let you out, but before i do we need to make sure you shower and change clothes." he said. Taehyung just looked at him silently for a few moments before nodding his head hesitantly when yoongi gave him a gummy smile.

The mint haired took Taehyungs hand and helped him up. He took him to the large, exquisite bathroom. "i'll go and get you some clothes." he smiled. Taehyung waited patiently for him to come back, he looked around the bathroom in awe.

"take as long as you want. I'll wait for you out here." yoongi said and taehyung nodded his head.

After his shower, taehyung felt way more refreshed and his mood lightened up just a little. The clothes yoongi brought him were oversized on his small frame but taehyung loved it and even played with the cute sweater paws. He walked out and saw yoongi get up quickly and approach him.

"w-where are you taking me?" taehyung asked quietly, scared to face jeongguk.

"We're just going to get some food." yoongi said.

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled a little.

"you're so cute." yoongi chuckled and taehyung ducked his head shyly.

Yoongi took him to the kitchen and taehyung recognised seokjin straight away. The latter ran up to him, pulling him into a light hug and taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around seokjin too.

"you're finally out! I'm going to take care of you from now on." seokjin said in relief, happiness on his features.

Taehyung smiled at him and seokjin set him down to sit. He quickly prepared him a meal and taehyung finished it in almost a heartbeat. "has jeongguk spoken to you yet?" seokjin asked him carefully.

Taehyung stilled immediately. He shook his head. Seokjin sighed and turned to look at yoongi. "where are you taking him now?" he asked.

"to jeongguk." yoongi replied. "come on taehyung, you dont have to be scared okay?" he said softly.

"thats right." seokjin said. "yoongi will protect you."

Taehyung looked at him and reluctantly stood up. He walked towards yoongi and stretched out his hand, looking at the male with his wide eyes. Yoongi looked at his hand and smiled knowingly, clasping it in his own and taehyung held on tightly.

They walked towards the conference room and yoongi knocked on the door.

"come in." jeongguks dark booming voice was heard.

---

Jeongguk view

Immediately jeongguks eyes settled on the two males that walked in. He looked at taehyung, eyes roaming his body up and down as he examined what he was wearing and then he turned to frown at yoongi.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"you told me to bring him to you sir." yoongi replied.

"cant you see im in a meeting?" jeongguk snapped.

"you said immediately, sir." yoongi said. Taehyung was shuffling nervously on his feet, squeezing yoongis hand. Instantly jeongguks eyes landed on their interlocked hands and he scowled.

"is he a kid? why are you holding his hand?" he muttered angrily. Everyone who was seated at the table turned to look at them and taehyung slightly hid behind yoongi to which jeongguk scoffed at.

Yoongi swiftly let go of the youngers hand and slowly beckoned him forward, giving him an encouraging smile.

"may i ask who he is sir?" one person seated at the table asked. Jeongguk glared at him, feeling annoyed he was asked this question yet again.

"did i tell you to speak? It's none of your buisness." Jeongguk sneered. He looked at taehyung.

"Yoongi take him to my office." he ordered, before returning back to his meeting.

Taehyung view

No No No what is he going to do? He trembled in his place, teeth gnawing viciously at his bottom lip and fingers curling around his sweater paws anxiously.

"stay here and dont talk unless he speaks to you first okay?" yoongi advised him. Taehyung couldnt bring himself to even nod his head.

"w-where are you g-going!" the brunette called out nervously when he saw yoongi leaving.

"i cant stay with you tae. Im sorry." yoongi replied sadly.

Jeongguk walked in briskly and he glared at yoongi. "why are you still standing there? Leave." he ordered with a frown.

Yoongi left and the doors shut with a loud thud causing taehyung to jump a little. The boy was standing up straight and he anxiously watched jeongguk sit down at his desk.

"taehyung." jeongguk started off with a sigh. "what do you think is going to happen to you now?" he raised an intimidating brow at the younger.

Taehyung licked his dry lips. "i-i dont know sir." he whispered.

Jeongguk tutted and looked at taehyung unimpressed. He stood up from his chair and went to lean against his desk, crossing his arms. "i do have one idea." he stated, smirking.

Taehyung remained silent.

"cat got your tongue?" jeongguk asked irritated.

"n-no sir." taehyung mumbled.

"i've decided not  to make your life a living hell." jeongguk said with mockery in his tone. "of course that only depends on you." he sighed.

Taehyung looked at him with wide expectant eyes.

"from this moment on taehyung—" jeongguk paused, taking a step forward. "i control you." he declared in his dark, sinister voice, features scrunching to make him look monstrous and foul; brows furrowed deeply and lips curled up into a smirk.

//////////\\\\\\\\\