29; dancing lips & archaic spectacles

JANUARY 21ST

Jeongguk and taehyung view

The ending credits of the movie taehyung had picked to watch rolled on the screen now, the faint sound of a pop song playing the background.

Both males watched the screen with hooded eyelids, about to fall asleep any second.

Jeongguk grabbed the remote with a groan and switched off the tv. He felt taehyungs head fall sideways to rest on his shoulder, watching the tired boy fight his sleep.

He patted taehyungs tummy with the hand that was resting on the side of the boys waist (his arm has probably gone numb from staying in the position for so long.)

"tae, dont fall asleep yet." Jeongguk huskily spoke, sitting up straight as he gently nudged taehyungs head off his shoulder.

"gguuuuk." taehyung whined, reluctantly opening his eyes to glare at the man.

Jeongguk turned to look at taehyung and hoisted the boy up so he wouldnt be tempted to fall asleep again.

He sighed. "tomorrow im attending a buisness party and i was wondering if. . . maybe, uh—"

Taehyung frowned. "what is it?" he asked, more alert now due to Jeongguks nervousness.

Jeongguk glanced at taehyung in slight panic before recovering, clearing his throat quite loudly. "well people usually bring dates to these things, so this year, i'd like to bring you with me. as my lover." he said with more confidence.

Taehyung bit his lip, brows furrowing. "i-i, are you sure?" he asked worriedly.

"you dont have to worry, you'll be completely safe there." Jeongguk quickly said as he knew what taehyung was worried about. He watched as the boy stopped chewing on his lip and looked up at Jeongguk with a cute blush.