39; broken glass & chocolate waffles

FEBRUARY 24TH

Jeongguk and taehyung view

Jeongguk had taehyung pushed up against the wall as he aggressively kissed him.

His hands were rough against the boys skin as they travelled up his waist underneath the oversized shirt that actually belonged to him.

Taehyung moaned, thereafter a loud whimper escaping his lips making his cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

Jeongguk held the youngers hips with force as he pushed him back against the wall of 'their' bedroom.

They didnt stop kissing, the firey sensation of their lips moving roughly together bringing them pleasure.

Taehyung tugged onto Jeongguks hair with harshness, making the man growl out from satisfaction.

Jeongguk then let go of taehyungs hips and grabbed the boys hands instead as he pinned them against the wall above his head.

Taehyungs back arched, chest meeting Jeongguks and he whined as his lips began to hurt.

Jeongguk noticed so he pulled away and his eyes darkened when he saw taehyungs red lips swollen.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, looking at Jeongguk with a hazy expression as he breathed heavily.

"beautiful." jeongguk whispered, thumb caressing taehyungs cheek.

Taehyung smiled, blushing.

Their little moment was ruined when they heard seokjin yell—

"BREAKFAST HAS BEEN READY FOR TEN MINUTES. IF YOU DONT COME DOWN NOW I WONT HESITATE TO EAT YOUR CHOCOLATE  WAFFLES!"

---

"taehyung, are you wearing a new lipbalm? it suits you." seokjin said with a sly smirk at the table.

Taehyung shuffled in his seat and jeongguk smirked too.

"n-no hyung." taehyung mumbled, nervously laughing after.

"no wonder we had to wait ten minutes for you both." yoongi snickered.

"its not what you think!" taehyung quickly exclaimed, cheeks red.

"taehyungs right." jeongguk said to yoongi. "I dont need ten minutes." he smirked.

"no nasty talk at the table." seokjin huffed, shoving a bite of his waffle into his mouth.

Taehyung cleared his throat, no longer embarrassed. "theses waffles are nice hyung."

"thanks." seokjin replied with a mouthful. "I didnt make them." he then stated.

"then dont accept the compliment, weirdo." yoongi rolled his eyes.

"im not the weirdo. you're the weirdo." seokjin said.

"you're  the weirdo." yoongi said.

"no. You're  the weirdo." seokjin said.

"seokjin, its okay if you dont realise it. but everyone else knows you're  the weirdo."

"im never cooking dinner for you again." seokjin scowled.

"I always fed your food to the dog anyway." yoongi said casually.