18; isuel & kyushin

DECEMBER 7TH

DECEMBER 7TH

Taehyung view

Jeongguk had finally allowed Taehyung to call his mother every week.

But of course he had to have Jeongguk with him.

He had just finished saying bye to his mom now and it was around half past seven in the evening. Jeongguk had eaten dinner early since he had to go to LUNAR (a popular club mainly used by criminals and mafia members) and he was taking taehyung with him.

Jeongguk sported his expensive grey coloured suit, long coat over the top too. Taehyung wanted to ask if the man ever wanted to wear anything comfortable from time to time.

"where are you going?" taehyung asked innocently when he saw jeongguk was wearing his coat.

"we're going out. Its for buisness so i suggest you get changed out of your pajamas." jeongguk examined taehyungs matching set of pajamas with pointed eyes.

Taehyung huffed, quickly running upstairs as he changed into a comfy sweatshirt and black jeans. He never understood why jeongguk actually brought him along but it made him happy he got to go outside.

"where are we going?" taehyung asked as jeongguk was loading his gun.

"to a club." jeongguk simply answered.

Taehyung gasped. "i've never been to one of those!" he exclaimed in excitement. "is it fun?" he curiously asked.

Jeongguk looked at him. "you're twenty one yet you've never gone clubbing?" he frowned. Taehyung really was like a little child.

Taehyung pouted and shook his head. "is that bad?" he looked at jeongguk with sad eyes.

"no." jeongguk muttered. It felt weird, but he admired taehyungs innocence, he knew of too many teenagers out there who have done/know way more than taehyung.

"dont wander off anywhere. This club is dangerous and you need to stick by my side. Understand?" jeongguk sternly told the younger.

Taehyung just nodded his head at him, knowing if he asked multiple questions he would annoy the older.

---

When they entered the club, taehyung was surprised by his surroundings. Jeongguk was holding his hand tightly because he didnt want the boy to get lost and taehyung was blushing from his hold like a little boy.