Foreword

Ok, you lot, we've got to get some business out of the way.

Yes, I am aware I should work on my other fanfics.

Yes, I'm aware that I already have at least six books I should be working on.

And I don't care.

My heart has been turned over the past few days, to the attentions of three different genres; Fantasy, Military and Pirate.

Now, if you'll take a moment to recognize that the three have very similar, yet totally different customs. All three are majestic in nature, with their respective musics being very distinctive to the trained ear, but similar in the sense of power each entails.

Now, there's gonna be a lot of 'thee'ing and 'thou'ing, because I adore old English and love that kind of speech. Basically, if you can't read an original format Bible, you can pack your shit and go. I'll make it as simple as possible, but my heart adores the true sense of old Britain.

As for my history and sceinces and shiz, I've gathered my best info on the period and the characters portrayed from many sources, all of which can't be mentioned, but first that comes to mind for this is Shogun, which is very educational and FRICKEN AWESOME. It's set in the late 1700's, I believe, if my mind doesn't fail me, with a pirate-- I mean, privateer, who stumbles by not-so-random chance into the anchiet Japans and has to live with their culture(it's surprising how they're both barbaric in the moral sense and angelic in the culturally advanced sense...).

But, this is still an AU, just kept as close to the actual thing as possible.

Anyway, I just really need to write pirate stuff, since I've got a fantasy fanfic in the works already.

I guess that leaves Military for me to work with.

What an excellent choice. Enjoy, my little Spicies.

And, one more thing before we begin. Join in my parody written just for the occasion.

OHHHHHHH
Who lives in a pirate ship o'er the sea?

Pirate! Britain!

Who's toughened and rugged and handsome as he?

Pirate! Britain!

If Nautical violence be somethin' ye wish!

Pirate! Britain!

Then get on the deck and make your last wish!

Pirate! Britain! Pirate! Britain! Piiiiraaate! Britaaaaiiiinnn!

- To the tune of, 'Spongebob Squarepants', in E minor.

And now, enjoy.