1.

My older brother Ben is the best King but he does make mistakes. Kinda like how Mal went back to the Isle and she's heartbroken and Ben's heartbroken. I swear their both idiots. Anyway it's time to go over to get her. What to wear, what to wear. I throw on a random dress and put converse on with it. I decide to curl my hair and do light make up. I go down and Evie and Carlos are talking. "We need to get Mal" said Evie. Ben walks in. "I'm going with you" said Ben. I step in. "So am I" said Blair. "No. Your staying here" said Ben. "And I am going and you will not stop me" said Blair. Ben just nods and I smile. We go get on bikes and over we go. 

I just put on a leather jacket and boots. I have my hair in a ponytail and do darker make up. We walk around and we need to do this. Get Mal and go home. We find Mal but loose Ben to Uma. I sigh and we go find him.

Ben! A man is with him, his hot. FUCK! I look away and Mal and Uma talk. I hold the sword and sigh. I hate fighting. I look down and this man that had Ben walks over to me. "Your pretty, lassie" said the man. "Hi." whispered Blair. "I'm Harry... you are" said the man. "Blair Rose" said Blair. "Rose" said Harry, smirking. "Hook! Stop messing with the girl" said Uma. "I am his sister, Ben's I mean! Can you just let him go?" asked Blair. "Um no" said Uma. "Um yes" said Mal. Eventually we get him and go home. Ben goes to get changed and I go find him. "Ben.... are you OK?" asked Blair. "Why the hell did you come with them? You could have been killed?" asked Ben. "No! You are my brother" said Blair. I walk out and sigh.  I go to my room. I sigh and it's now the party time. I need a dress!

 I need a dress!

I do light make up and go down

I do light make up and go down. Mal walks over. "Wow" said Mal. I nod and smile. We go to the boat and shit. Ben is with Uma. I sigh. Ugh why the hell did he have to be magically in love with her? I sigh and go to Mal. I hug her. "True loves kiss, Mal" said Blair. She nods and she goes to kiss him. He wakes up from the spell. I smile and Uma goes to the water. Olivia walks over with Joshua. Joshua smiles at me. "Hey sister from another mister" said Josh. "Hi" said Blair. He smiles back and Olivia holds his hands. Their dating but don't tell Olivia this but I think he deserves better. I mean, he seems like someone who needs someone opposite him. His kind, funny caring and I think he either A, needs someone innocent and nice or B, just a rebel. I don't know who but she is not for him. Sorry Olivia. I smile and she smiles back.  We then watch the fight, Mal the dragon and Uma the octopus fight. Ben jumps in and I run forward. "BEN!" yelled Blair. Dad catches me. "No! Your not going in either" said dad. I groan and lean back. Soon his on the boat and Uma is gone. Mal lands on the boat. I smile and run to her. "You OK?" asked Blair. "I'm fine" said Mal. "Good" said Blair. I go to Ben and hit his head. "Don't do that again!" said Blair. "I had too" said Ben. I roll my eyes and walk over to Olivia. "Stop freaking out, Blair" said Olivia. "He could have died!" said Blair. "But he didn't" said Olivia. I roll my eyes and go watch them dance. I... ugh. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day!

Once I get home, I get changed. Mum walks inside and sits beside me on my bed. "I know you find it tough being a princess but everything will be fine, OK" said mum. "I am but I'm sure I'll improve" smiled Blair. She kisses my forehead and leaves. I slide under my bed and fall asleep.

Ugh! I hate being the younger sister and watching Ben get hurt or in trouble.  

A new Harry Hook! I hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx