15.

I wake up in Harry's arms. I look around and go have a shower. I step out and go looking for an outfit. I put my hair in a bun and go out. Harry is up. "Ben lent me some workout clothes for today" said Harry. I nod. We go down and have breakfast. I smile and mum is looking at me. "Your ready" said Mum. "I am" said Blair. Ben walks in. "I want to wish you luck, don't be too hard on her but be a bit hard on her" said Ben. Harry laughs and nods. We go to the gym and go inside. No one is here, so we head to the mat. I look at Harry and he looks at me. "OK what do you know?" asked Harry. "Not much, Harry" said Blair. "OK hand combat and sword combat. Maybe find your favourite, sword fighting, bow and arrow or hand combat" said Harry. I nod and we begin. 

We spend 5 hours doing this. Having a break, having food and drinks. Also toilet breaks. I smile at him once we finish before 6. We go home and we have a shower. I then head downstairs and Harry is wearing a suit. "Do you want to go on a date?" asked Harry. I nod. I go get redressed. 

I leave my hair natural and light make up

I leave my hair natural and light make up. I go down and Harry smiles. "You look breathtaking" smiled Harry. "So do you" said Blair. We go to the car that Ben supplied us with. We get to the restaurant and walk inside. We get to our table and sit down. 

"Harry, when will this end?" asked Blair. "No idea but it will" said Harry. I smile and take his hand. "No matter what happens, I'll be by your side" said Blair. "So will I, baby. Is it too early to say I love you?" asked Harry. "No because I love you love too" said Blair. We have some nice steak and vegetables before going home. We go to my room and change into pyjamas. We slide into bed and fall asleep!

Next day

I put on a dress and heels

I put on a dress and heels. I do light make up and my hair in a messy bun, with some flowers in it. We're having a press conference about what we are going to do about the Queen of Hearts and Olivia. I see Harry walking over. I smile at him and we hug. He kisses me and I look around. "We're announcing our relationship... it's time for this" said Blair. "I agree, well you look stunning" winked Harry. I laugh. "Thank you, Harry" said Blair. We share a kiss and go downstairs for breakfast. "Along with relationships we're announcing the Queen of Hearts and Olivia." said Blair. Harry nods and we hold hands. We got to the place where they are doing it and once we get there. Ben smiles at me and we sit down waiting for this. I smile at Mal. 

It soon begins. "We are here to discuss the drama of today. The Queen of Hearts is currently after the title and they kidnapped Harry Blair! Now we have an insider, a mole called Olivia Mae. She is not the daughter of Tinkerbell she is the daughter of Queen of Hearts. We have Tinkerbell in the medical wing getting over her suffering. I hope you understand that we will have to arrest them and Captain Hook and put them somewhere worse then the Isle." said Ben. Me and Harry stand up. "We also have an announcement. Me and Harry are dating" said Blair and we sit down. Everyone just rolls their eyes. "We already knew that" said one reported and Jane. We just nod. We go back for dinner and then we all go to bed.

Hope nothing bad happens!

I hope you enjoy

Lorna xx