21.

Josh POV:

Today I have a plan to propose to Kenzie. I'm so nervous but I am so ready for it. I need to get ready. I put on a suit and leave my hair natural. I leave Kenzie out a dress that she saw in a shops window last week. I hope she likes it. Now time to plan it. Carlos and Jay is helping me get everything set up on a beach. 

I smile

I smile. "We're ready" smiled Carlos.  I smile at him and we man hug. I smile and decide to go get Kenzie. She walks out.... she literally took my breath away. "What's the plan for today?" asked Kenzie. "A surprise, baby girl" said Josh. I smile at her and we go to the beach. She gets blindfolded by Carlos while I kneel beside the question and take the ring out. 

She takes the blindfold off when I ask and when she does, she gasps

She takes the blindfold off when I ask and when she does, she gasps. "Wow.... YES!" yelled Kenzie. I slide the ring on her finger and we share a kiss. We sit down and enjoy a homemade meal. "How long did this take you?" asked Kenzie. "All day" said Josh. "Oh... well it turned out beautiful" smiled Kenzie. "It better have, Kenz!" said Josh. She laughs and we share a kiss. We go home and celebrate in the bed ;) 

Next morning we wake up and go for breakfast. "When will we tell everyone?" asked Josh. "Today?" asked Kenzie. "Yeah, may as well. They deserve to know" said Josh. She kisses me and we go get dressed.

 She kisses me and we go get dressed

She walks out and she's beautiful. I kiss her and we go visit Mal and Ben. We knock on the door and Mal opens the door. "Hey guys" said Mal. We go inside and we sit down. "We're engaged since last night" smiled Josh and Kenzie. Mal and Ben hugs us. "Wow that's amazing" said Mal. "Thanks" smiled Josh. We stay for some cake and then time for Blair and Harry. We knock on their door and they open the door. Blair opens the door and I smile at them.

We go in and we hang for a while. We then stand up. "We have an announcement to make" said Josh. They nod. "We.... got engaged last night" said Kenzie. "Oh my god! FINALLY!" yelled Blair. We share a hug and then we stay for dinner since they begged us too. 

We go home and celebrate it again ;)

Today was amazing! I'm engaged!

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter before the wedding!

Lorna xx