12.

Graduation day! Oh my god!

I go put on my dress and black heels.I curl my hair and put it in a ponytail. I do natural looking make up. I go downstairs and my mum is smiling. I look at dad and he hugs me. "Our last baby graduating school!" said dad. I smile and he begins to cry. "I'm sorry I'm just so proud" said Dad. "Hey stop.... I'm still your baby" laughed Blair. He smiles and we hear a knock on the door. Mum opens it and Harry walks inside. I smile at him and I hug him. "Thanks for coming" said Blair. "Hey your graduating" said Harry. I smile and hug him, again. I kiss his cheek. He smiles at me. "I hope your OK for hanging with a bunch of princes and princesses!" said Blair. He begins to laugh. "I am" said Harry. I smile and he takes my hand. I smile at him. We all leave and he goes in to get a seat. Mum and dad walk inside. I go sit beside Josh. "Kenzie is beside Harry" said Josh. I smile at him. "Don't hurt her" said Blair. "I won't" said Josh. It begins. The fairy Godmother is standing there and smiling. "Welcome to the graduation" smiled the fairy Godmother. I smile at Josh. He smiles back. I look around and Ben and Mal is on the stage, smiling. 

Ben's looking at me smiling. I smile back and he looks around. Soon the people are getting their diplomas. Finally it's my turn and then I go up and collect mine. I hug Ben and Mal. I then go sit back down. Josh smiles at me and I smile back. He looks really happy! Afterwards we go outside. Ben and Mal walk over. "Congrats little sister" said Ben. I smile. I say I'm going toilet and go find Harry. I spot him and hug him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Harry. "Yes!" said Blair. We share a kiss, my first kiss though! We pull apart and he smiles. "We can celebrate later tonight, if ya want? Josh and Kenzie are holding a small get together, just him, Kenzie and me." said Harry. "I'll come" smiled Blair. "Rose, I'll see ya outside your house at 6?" asked Harry. "Yes" said Blair, smiling. I kiss him and go back to my family. We have dinner at the house and we just enjoy. "Hey I'm going to hang with Josh and Kenz, be back later" smiled Blair. They nod and I leave. I go outside and Harry is there. I take his hand and we walk to Josh's house. We go inside and we sit down. "We're official" said Blair. "Great! Double date soon!" said Kenzie. 

We talk, eat, drink and dance. Harry walks me home and I kiss him goodbye. I go inside and go to my room. I slide into my bed after changing and washing my face. I fall asleep instantly!

Today was great, I graduated and have a boyfriend!

I hope ya enjoy this update!

Lorna xx