16.

It's been two months since the kidnapping and it's been quiet. Anyway me and Harry are going on a date today.  I lightly curl my hair and do natural make up. "Hey... Ben and me are going for a scan, you and Harry going on a date?" asked Mal. "Yeah I am, his getting ready right now" said Blair. "Great news, well enjoy the date" smiled Mal. "You enjoy the scan" smiled Blair. I smile at her and she left. Harry walks inside quick and grabs my hand. "You ready for the date?" asked Harry. "Yes" smiled Blair. We go to his car and we drive to this really nice restaurant and go inside. "A breakfast, nice idea" smiled Blair. "Yeah, a breakfast, right" said Harry. We order pancakes and strawberries when we hear a scream. We stand up and run outside. We spot Dizzy and CAPTAIN HOOK IS TRYING TO TAKE HER! Holy shit. We run over and grab her. "Get out of here!" said Blair. Soon guards come and bring him to the jail. We smile at his retreating back.

I hug Dizzy and she sighs. "Thanks guys" smiled Dizzy. "Hey no problem" said Harry. I smile at her. "We weren't gonna let you go" said Blair. "Yeah thank you. I should go back to Evie" said Dizzy. I nod and she walks away. Harry hugs me. "That was close we nearly lost Dizzy" said Harry. "I know. Your father is a piece of work" said Blair. He laughs and then we go back to mine. Ben hugs me and I hug him back. "You OK?" asked Ben. "Yes! He nearly took Dizzy but we stopped him" said Blair. "Blair Rose! But thank god she is OK" said Ben. "Yeah, she is" said Harry. We actually make pancakes since the date was a fail. We go outside and sit down.

"Today was a fail and tonight we're gonna make it better" said Harry. "Nice." smiled Blair. We share a kiss and then we go back inside. Mal walks over. "When this battle begins I won't be fighting" said Mal. "OK well we will have this under control don't worry" said Harry. Mal nods and stands up. "Harry, don't hurt her, OK?" said Mal. "I won't. I love her too much" said Harry. "OK well stay safe" said Mal. "We promise" said Harry. Mal hugs us and leaves. "Is she getting weirder?" asked Harry. "Yes, she is" said Blair. We laugh and go for dinner.

We go to a diner this time and just have burgers and chips. We talk and have some fun stories. We then go for a walk. "When this all goes down, you promise to be safe?" asked Harry. "I promise and you better stay safe too" smiled Blair. He nods and we share a kiss. We go home and go to my room. We lie on the bed and talk. "Blair.... if something happens to me, promise you'll move on if we die" said Harry. "Nothing is gonna happen to me, the same goes with you" said Blair. Harry nods and we share a kiss. 

We change into pyjama's and fall asleep. 

Today started shit but turned better by the date!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx