3

Sorry for not updating

Seungmin walked to school, head down, hoping no one would notice him. He had bruises and scars on his face so he didn't want anybody to see his Band-Aids. A ugly carbon copy walked up to Seungmin and slapped him. "Oh you got new bruises, huh?" said the girl.

"Ugh, just stop, would you?" Seungmin said.

"Did you just talk back to me?" The girl yelled, angry.

"Yes I did!" Seungmin yelled. He was tired of being the victim of all of the bullying. The girls needed to know their place.

"You ugly bitch!" the girl said, slapping Seungmin.

Everyone was now staring.

Hyunjin walked over to all of the commotion and asked somebody what was going on. He was going to ask someone until he saw Seungmin on the floor holding his stomach. He ran up to the ugly girl and slapped her.

"Hyunjin...oppa?" the girl asked, shocked.

"Don't call me oppa, you ugly carbon copy." Hyunjin spat out.

Seungmin looked up to see Hyunjin. Why hasn't he noticed him at his school? Hyunjin lent a hand to Seungmin. Seungmin accepted it and pulled himself up.

"I'm alright. You didn't have to help me."
Seungmin said.
"No problem, cutie." Hyunjin said.
Seungmin looked down and blushed.

The ugly girl was looking at what was happening and was literally shocked and jealous at the same time. She just scoffed and rushed out of the school. She had a trick up her sleeve though.

Hyunjin and Seungmin decided to go to a café to enjoy some hot chocolate. It was pretty cold so it was the perfect time to get some. Hyunjin held Seungmin's hand while they walked there. Seungmin blushed but turned away. They both walked to the nearby café. Seungmin went to go order. The boy taking orders saw Seungmin as a cutie.

"Hey, cutie wanna go somewhere after I get off wor-"

Hyunjin walked over just in time and hugged Seungmin by the shoulder.

"Are you done, babe?" Hyunjin said.

"U-uh I was just ordering." Seungmin replied.

The cashier was speechless. A hot boy with a soft boy?

Hyunjin turned to the boy and glared. "Don't make a move on him." Hyunjin quietly hissed so only he and the boy could hear. Seungmin looked around, embarrassed.  Everyone had their eyes on them.

After they ordered they went back to their seat. "What was that for Hyunjin?!" Seungmin whispered-screamed.
"Only for you" Hyunjin replied, winking.

After the "date"

"Did you enjoy our after Seungmin?" Hyunjin said. "Who said it was a date?" Seungmin replied, flustered.

"Me." Hyunjin said.
All Seungmin could do and stare and Hyunjin. Hyunjin took the chance to turn over and kiss Seungmin on the cheek. Hyunjin waved an ran back home. Seungmin stood there speechless.

Hyunjin's POV

I ran home to proud of myself for taking the chance to kiss Seungmin on the cheek. I was pretty sure that he was just standing there, flustered. When we were at the cafe his giggles were the cutest thing I could've ever heard. I wanted to cuddle him and give him the best hugs.

Oh gosh

I might've fallen for Seungmin.

Thank you to the 6 readers 🥺 I really appreciate it. This story is really bad and cliche but thank you for reading

-Jenny 🥰