4

Violence and gore up ahead 💀

Seungmin's POV

When I arrived at home, I was kind of awkward talking to Hyunjin at midnight. Hyunjin acted like nothing happened! He looked kind of embarrassed though. He's so cute I'm dying!

Time skip to the near-ending of the conversation

Hyunjin's POV

I was about to say goodbye but there was a scream that came from Seungmin's house. Seungmin looked behind him at looked terrified. I was worried and wondering why he was acting like that. I was about to ask him about it but he bolted out of his room.

Seungmin's  POV

I heard a scream come from downstairs. What the heck was that? (no, our baby doesn't cuss) It sounded like my mom's voice. They may be abusive but I still love them. I rushed downstairs to see my dad holding a knife to my mom's neck. I ran up to my dad to stop him before he would kill her. My dad tossed me aside and stabbed my mom in her chest, red blood oozed and spurted out of her chest. She screamed out in pain, eyes wide open. The last word that came out from her was "help." I was traumatized. It was too much for me. I was frozen and couldn't even move. I slowly stood up and tried to run away to my room. I successfully ran up to my room and locked the door. I was breathing heavily. Hyunjin screamed out my name from his window. I ran to the window and told him to call the police. He ran to get his phone and dial the police. My father started to bang against my  door, screaming. Hyunjin was still away since he was getting his phone. My dad burst into my room and looked at me with furious eyes. I screamed but nothing came out. My dad started walking slowly closer and closer.

Hyunjin's POV

I got my phone and ran as fast as I could upstairs. I rushed to my window while still dialing 911 (or 119 in other countries) I saw Seungmin's dad holding the knife to Seungmin's throat. I was shocked when his dad slit his throat. I hurriedly answered the 911's questions and looked out into Seungmin's window. His dad was gone and their was only Seungmin, motionless on the floor. I took my first aid kit and jumped over the window into Seungmin's room. I
hurriedly took out disinfectant and bandage. I disinfected the wound and wrapped the bandage around his wound.
I could hear the ambulance and police coming closer and closer. That's when Seungmin's eyes fluttered open.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter 😔

-Jenny 🥰💮