7

Seungmin's POV

We stared at each other for one minute until Hyunjin's gỉlfriend came over. "Hyunjin oppa? Are you done yet?" "Ah, yea I am. Let's go." I watched as he took a pile of clothing to the counter. I motioned for another coworker to assist them. I watched as they slowly walked away together. I sighed. This was one of the worst times to meet Hyunjin. I slowly started to fold the clothing. I saw them leave the store. 

Hyunjin's POV

I walked out of the shop with my bag of clothing. "You look like you know him." Jinah said. "I don't know. Maybe he was somebody I met at school back then." I replied. But that was a lie. He was Seungmin. It was 5 months ago that I left him. I thought that he would never wake up. Even my friends told me to move on. I almost forgot about him. Until I met him today. I guess his coma made his skin glow even more. He was as pretty as ever. Wait, no! What am I thinking? I decided to ask my friends later on. 

Seungmin's POV

Did Hyunjin actually forget about me?

I hope he didn't. He looked so ethereal. I want him back. But he has a girlfriend. it was the end of my shift so I decided to go buy some groceries and head home. 

At home

I haven't looked at my phone for a very long time. I knew it was dead so I charged it and went to make lunch. 

I finished eating and opened my phone. I immediately checked my contacts. I saw that I still had Hyunjin's and my other friends' numbers. But when I clicked on Hyunjin's contact his last message was "I'm sorry but I want to move on. Let's forget each other. But remember that I still love you." I knew this was going to happen. I clicked on Felix's number and sent him a message. 

"Hi Lix! How's it going? I just got out of the hospital. I hope you still remember me. I'm Seungmin."

I immediately got a response.

"Seungmin? Oh my gosh! I thought you were dead! Hyunjin lied to me! he said you died of a disease." 

What? Hyunjin wanted everyone to forget about me? 

What happened Hyunjin?
・ 。
 🌸∴。
 ・゚*。🌷・
   🌸・ *゚。  🌷
  ・ ゚*。・゚🌸。    ・
  🌺・。°*. ゚ 🌸
       *    。· 🌺*・。 ゚*
    🌸 ゚ *.。🌸。🌺
         *  🌸。・゚*.。    ・  🌸
        * 🌺 ゚・。 *  。 ・  🌷
         ・  ゚🌷  🌸     ・

Thank you for the readers who actually read this horrible story

-jennyృి҉۫۫❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎